• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    The new INGO server has been running like crap the past couple of days. The person who gets the most pissed during these times is me. If you think you are frustrated trying to access INGO when it is slow or down double or triple that frustration and you have Fenway. I hate it when there is down time :xmad:

A couple of weeks ago I invested in a new server to prepare INGO for the very busy winter months and improve speed. I have also hired Anthony who is a server and VB guru to optimize INGO. Anthony has done great stuff behind the scenes and moved everything to out new server.

Our new server is very fast when working but over the past two days the company has had problems and I've been very disappointed. I'm hoping this is a freak occurrence and once everything is worked out on the hosts end it will be smooth sailing for us. If they aren't capable we will have to move and that will be a PITA but we will have to suck it up.

I want to thank all of our members for hanging in there and keeping your cool. We are doing the very best we can to keep this place running smoothly but sometimes we are at the mercy of others. I have done my best to research and invest in the infrastructure here. I feel like I'm getting burned right now but I tried and am trying to get this worked out. I did what I thought was best for INGO with this new server but I'm disappointed.

Thanks for hanging in there. I'm doing the best I can and we will get this worked out. Thank you INGO :ingo:

edsinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    NE Indiana
    Its OK Fenway, we can and will survive this.........

The provider of your service deserves to give you a refund of some of your bill. DOS attacks aside, you paid for the service to be working and they have not delivered.

Its OK and we are with you, don't sweat this one, we understand..

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    They are beyond your control. I am sure you will do what is needed for INGO.

Plus you can't get rid of me that easily! :D

Thanks Fenway!

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    i think alot of us (or atleast me) post in a "ingo slow" thread to notify staff of the problem, not to complain. you folks do great work i hope you dont see it as complaining we are luck to have this place, espicially for the price:D

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    im use to it from work.... dual internet feeds, power feeds off 2 grids, back up generators, the back up batteries... automatic switches between the power grids... and yet somehow... it doesn't always work. but it happens. glad you have found the people we have to keep us running :) i know servers can be very frusterating...

Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    Mike,

I want to personally say, "Thanks for the hard work and making a place for everyone to kick it and hang out." It's the interwebz and we're all at the mercy of it.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Thanks brother! Appreciate what you and 21st Century do for INGO!

Mike,

I want to personally say, "Thanks for the hard work and making a place for everyone to kick it and hang out." It's the interwebz and we're all at the mercy of it.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    i think alot of us (or atleast me) post in a "ingo slow" thread to notify staff of the problem, not to complain. you folks do great work i hope you dont see it as complaining we are luck to have this place, espicially for the price:D

:+1:

No *****, just a heads up. :yesway:

Thing is, we keep coming back no matter how bad the service is..... it's like going to the DMV.

Ok... It's much better than that. :):

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Just checking. Wanted to make sure I did not need to put my beer down or not.:D

Even if SHTF, you do NOT put down your beer. You can ask your wife to hold it, but be sure to remind her not to drink any of it.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    thanks

I don't know how you find the time and motivation to keep after this, Fenway. But I'm glad you do. I'd sure miss it if it went south. Here and RimfireCentral just about encompasses my whole social circle.

I know. That's sad.:D I could be keeping worse company.:rockwoot:

INyooper

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    North Central IN
    I'm not a computer tech or anything, but when my servers give me a hard time, they don't get much of a tip. ...just sayin'. :D

Thanks for the forum, and being the guy who takes care of stuff like that. Take $10 out of petty cash and buy yourself a beer! :yesway:

Top Bottom