INGO Forum Rules - Please take a minute to review!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    General Forum Rules

1) IndianaGunOwners.com is viewed by thousands of people a day (not all of them gun owners or even gun friendly) As a public board we must make a good impression to those who view our community and represent Hoosier Gun Owners in the best possible light. INGO is a family friendly site and material posted must remain G-rated. Spamming, trolling, flaming or other personal attacks will not be tolerated.

2) Language that would be inappropriate in the polite company of strangers is unwelcome here. Posts which are indecipherable due to the inability to translate thoughts into coherent written statements will be deleted without explanation.

3) Avatars and Signatures are allowed but must be G-rated. Signature size must be appropriate and not distract from the flow of threads.

4) As we can never convey a philosophy through a few rules, we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to edit or delete posts and/or to revoke Membership. No Second Chances; No Argument; No Trial; No Way. At best you will receive one warning via PM (Private Message).

6) Do not post any written content that is not yours on IndianaGunOwners.com.
    Do not post news articles, content from blogs or any other content from sites around the web on IndianaGunOwners.com . Feel free to post your own words and a link to the content but DO NOT copy and paste any text that does not belong to you on IndianaGunOwners.com.

Finally INGO continues to grow at an amazing rate and we are the best State based gun board on the web. The members of INGO make it great. Thanks for being here and I hope you enjoy the site!

Subject to these few constraints, we hope you'll join us and actively participate in the discussions here on INGO. Enjoy

The fine print that you read and agreed to before registering on INGunOwners.com

Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.

Although the administrators and moderators of INGunOwners will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of INGunOwners, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violate of any laws.

The owners of IndianaGunOwenrs.com reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason

Last edited by a moderator:

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    Suggestions:
    Include in the ”Rules” section-
    Stating what the colored text means, when to use
    List the meaning of the acronyms ( some are obvious, others I don’t have a clue)

I could not find either listed anywhere. Thanks

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    How odd this tbr as popped up as new I thought you all were updating the rules.

You can go back to ignoring me. :)

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    How did it suddenly become open to a response. I have to think it was locked to go this many years without one.

And colored text has no meaning.

Top Bottom