• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Purrrfect 10

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2012
    I'm a new member as of yesterday I posted today I must me the 2.5 millionth post. Please let me know when I can expect to get my free Glock of my choice? :ingo: This is great Thanks :rockwoot:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I'm a new member as of yesterday I posted today I must me the 2.5 millionth post. Please let me know when I can expect to get my free Glock of my choice? :ingo: This is great Thanks :rockwoot:

It's waiting for you at Bradis in Camby. Be sure to ask for Mark, and tell him Evan from INGO sent you.

Gunaria

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Warrick Co.
    So what are the percentages for the break down; quality posts, Don's, 1500 & bacon? (Pssst get rid of that 50 post rule and you'll get a lot more posts)

PriestEG

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 4, 2011
    Indianapolis
    So what are the percentages for the break down; quality posts, Don's, 1500 & bacon? (Pssst get rid of that 50 post rule and you'll get a lot more posts)

why the hate for the 50 post rule? it gets people to put some actual thought into threads and generate more thought provoking conversation?

CONGRATS INGO on 4 years and 2.5mil posts!!:ingo: wonder how many posts INGO will have in 4 more years? think it will be around 5 mil or more? (my guess would be more as the site grows so fast, post rate is exponential)

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    why the hate for the 50 post rule? it gets people to put some actual thought into threads and generate more thought provoking conversation?

CONGRATS INGO on 4 years and 2.5mil posts!!:ingo: wonder how many posts INGO will have in 4 more years? think it will be around 5 mil or more? (my guess would be more as the site grows so fast, post rate is exponential)

Our rate of growth is accelerating a bit. It's not a linear progression, but it's also not exponential. It won't take another 4 years to hit 5 million posts. If our rate of growth stayed how it is right now, we'd hit around 7.5 million posts at the 8 year mark. Since it's accelerating, however, I estimate that we'll be closer to 8-9 million.

Top Bottom