• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I'm proud to announce yet another huge milestone for us. I find it incredibly fitting that the day that Indianapolis hosts the Super Bowl is the same day that INGO hits 20,000 members! That's HUGE! We're adding around a thousand new members every 4-5 weeks now and with almost 200,000 distinct threads and over 2.5 million posts, there is so much to read and do here on INGunOwners.com. Thanks to all of our members and I'm looking forward to meeting our next 20,000.

We're not quite at 20,000 as I post this message, but we should hit that number later this evening.
    3a648.png

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    With all those numbers, you need more mods to help sift thru all the threads. Feel free to put my name in the hat for a position. ;)

Hiker1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    South
    Fantastic growth, that puts me in the first 4,000. :rockwoot:

I can tell you that the number/rate of posts per day has soared since Spring 2009.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    That's pretty impressive. Congratulations guys!

Seems like since about Christmas, there had been a higher rate of folks signing up...I didn't know if it was just because it was winter-time or if maybe it had something in common with the stories I'd been reading about the spike in gun sales since Christmas...

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    That's pretty impressive. Congratulations guys!

Seems like since about Christmas, there had been a higher rate of folks signing up...I didn't know if it was just because it was winter-time or if maybe it had something in common with the stories I'd been reading about the spike in gun sales since Christmas...

Our traffic seems to go in waves. New memberships climb in the summertime, but activity wanes slightly as people spend more time enjoying the summer weather. In the winter, it's the exact opposite where memberships wane but activity jumps. You can see the slight bumps on the graph that show the membership jumps. However, this winter, both activity and memberships have been increasing slightly over previous seasons.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Thank you to all the INGO members who provide the fantastic content and conversations that make this site great.

Thanks to our Volunteer Moderator Team who keep INGO moving in the right direction. With out some rules and guidelines in place + good mods to keep things running smoothly forums often times turn into cesspools. Try a Google search for anything firearms related and INGO is usually on Page 1 or 2. Amazing!

Thanks to our Site Supporters and Advertising Sponsors. Without their support INGO would not be possible. Thank a Site Supporter when you have the chance and spend your money with our Advertisers. Support those who Support INGO!

:ingo:

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Thank you to all the INGO members who provide the fantastic content and conversations that make this site great.
    Thanks to our Volunteer Moderator Team who keep INGO moving in the right direction. With out some rules and guidelines in place + good mods to keep things running smoothly forums often times turn into cesspools. Try a Google search for anything firearms related and INGO is usually on Page 1 or 2. Amazing!
    Thanks to our Site Supporters and Advertising Sponsors. Without their support INGO would not be possible. Thank a Site Supporter when you have the chance and spend your money with our Advertisers. Support those who Support INGO!
    :ingo:

Soooo....Feny Baby - When do we get those Stock Options? :dunno:

Top Bottom