• ...and so much more!
  • Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    INGOers,

On 9/1/12 Guests and Registered Members of INGO will notice a "In Post" 300x250 box advertisement through our national advertising partner that will appear in the first post of every thread. You may have seen this kind of advertising on other major gun boards or forums through the interwebs. This advertising will be targeted to the gun community and Guests and Registered Members can expect ads from companies like Brownells, MidwayUSA, Ruger, Smith & Wesson, Springfield, Palmetto State Armory etc.

Our advertising partner has asked us to try this until the end of the year and we are going to give it a shot. If at the end of the year we don't think it is a good fit for INGO they will be removed.

Site Supporters and Advertisers will not see these new In Post ads. Nothing will change on 9/1 for Site Supporters and Advertisers.

The new ads will appear on the right hand side of the first post of each thread for Guests and Registered Members. Example below:

9Xcrk.jpg

Thanks,

Fenway

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    We tested the ads for a couple of weeks and they didn't bother me at all. In fact I found some good deals. It is a change and I'm sure some guests and registered members won't like the ads. I apologize in advance for those who don't like them but it will benefit INGO and it is something we are going to try until the end of the 2012.

blamecharles

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    South side of Indian
    We tested the ads for a couple of weeks and they didn't bother me at all. In fact I found some good deals. It is a change and I'm sure some guests and registered members won't like the ads. I apologize in advance for those who don't like them but it will benefit INGO and it is something we are going to try until the end of the 2012.

Does this mean we can expect a thread gripping about the ads? Kinda like 50 post rule sucks? That should be good for a laugh.

Top Bottom