Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Malware / Virus Issue - We are working on it

no longer pays the bills

User Info Menu

Exclamation Malware / Virus Issue - We are working on it

This is a known issue and we are doing the very best we can to resolve this as soon as possible.

Thank you
    On Instagram @ingunowners
    On Facebook /ingunowners

Forum Rules
    Classifieds Rules

INGO FAQ
    Click here to become an INGO
    Click here if you are interested in advertising

Please do not PM me with general forum questions. Post questions in Forum Support

Shooter

User Info Menu

I've been posting on INGO even if my laptop is telling me to get out of here

User Info Menu

We should be OK. If INGO is being attacked by a virus, it was most certainly the product of a leftist, hence too damned lazy to do much.
    Government and pedophiles both practice buggering those powerless to defend themselves.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gunman41mag View Post
    I've been posting on INGO even if my laptop is telling me to get out of here
    I had to have my hard drive reformatted.

User Info Menu

I have continued to post after dismissing the warning screen. I have done in-depth scans of my hard drive and no virus. It is becoming a pain in the butt to dismiss the warning sign every time I come here. I think it's a threat sponsored by a anti gun group.
    INGO has an excellent resource for safety recalls. Check it out: http://ingunowners.com/forums/genera...l-listing.html

Plinker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Case View Post
    I had to have my hard drive reformatted.
    i have a feeling that may be from visiting certain other sites, not this one

User Info Menu

I haven't seen any warnings!

"The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State."
    INDIANA CONSTITUTION
    Article 1 - Bill of Rights - Section 32

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To prevail you must ACT!

User Info Menu

If you have good virus protection and run Firefox, you can click on 'Tools', Options, Security and uncheck the box that says "Block Reported Attack Sites". That will get rid of the warning screens. If you are coming here regardless of the warnings you don't have anything to loose.
    Home Is Where You Dig It - Khe Sanh 67-68

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Doehrman View Post
    If you have good virus protection and run Firefox, you can click on 'Tools', Options, Security and uncheck the box that says "Block Reported Attack Sites". That will get rid of the warning screens. If you are coming here regardless of the warnings you don't have anything to loose.
    Ah thanks for the tip that is much better.
    INGO has an excellent resource for safety recalls. Check it out: http://ingunowners.com/forums/genera...l-listing.html

User Info Menu

+1 to the left being behind it. My phone was freaking out earlier (Droid OS). Everything else does fine with it.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast