• ...and so much more!
  • Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    INGO,

esrice has been on the mod staff since the beginning and has a spent thousands of hours helping to make INGO a great place to be both online and at events.

esrice has decided to step down from the mod team but I know he is not going anywhere. :D Thank you esrice for all of your contributions to INGO. Our community wouldn't be what it is today without you :ingo:

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    HOLY ****, DOOD!

images

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Thank you for your work on INGO, esrice!

I'm privileged to have gotten to know you (And your family!) through INGO.

Thank you again, friend.

-J-

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    WTF? Shouldn't we hold a conclave or something? :)

This is because I reported that low-post-count spammer earlier this week, isn't it? I haven't fell more to blame since my parents' divorce....

;) :D

Desdinova

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 9, 2012
    Austin
    There comes a time in the course of every mod's life when they feel the need to lay down the banhammer and explore other avenues. We wish thee well!

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    Thanks for all your hard work and for bringing all the awesome content to us!! I'm sure you will be sorely missed as a moderator but it's pretty nice being a member here. :D Your reviews and AAR's are always a great read, can't wait for the next one!

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I've been a proud member of INGO since Fenway first flipped on the lights and I've been very fortunate to have a part in it since that time. I feel like I've received more than I've given. I track how many INGOers I've met face-to-face and my count currently stands at 382. :yesway: Many of those I now consider to be close friends.

I would not have had the opportunity to make such friends without the vision Fenway first had for Hoosier gun owners. He admittedly didn't know how INGO would initially be received, but I think it's now evident that he knows how to administer an enduring forum. Thank you my friend for not playing to the hype and for putting your trust in the Mod Staff.

I am only one small part of a larger team. I want to personally thank all the INGO Moderators, past, present, and future, for their hard work and dedication to a task that can sometimes take the 'fun' out of INGO. You are all true professionals and I would be there for any one of you. I've have enjoyed working with you, even through the tough times.

And I've said it many times but it still holds true-- INGO would be nothing if not for the members that browse it's pages on a daily (hourly? :D) basis. You guys and gals have provided me with laughter, frustration, knowledge, and a sense of connection with Indiana's gun culture. You guys make INGO great and for every member who made my job more difficult there were 1,000 behind them enjoying the site and using it to its fullest potential.

I've had a blast the past 5 years here and I wanted to step-down on a high note. But rest assured that I'm only stepping down as Moderator so that I can pursue other areas of interest that I feel need more attention. I will still be very active here on INGO-- in some ways you're familiar with, and in some new ways. As sad as I am about no longer playing this role, I'm excited about what's to come!

I look forward to surfing INGO from a new perspective! :ingo:

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    Wow. This place is about to get freaky. INGO, I don't even know you anymore.

Thanks for all of your time and work here, Evan.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    O.M.G.

First Spasmo and now you!? :(

Fenway must be meaner than he lets on. :dunno:

.......But rest assured that I'm only stepping down as Moderator so that I can pursue other areas of interest that I feel need more attention. .......

You need more time to post Yeager videos?

:D

Top Bottom