Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 65 of 69 FirstFirst ... 15 55 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by chezuki View Post
    I am NOT blocking ads and this still comes up on Safari:

[IM]http://pic100.picturetrail.com/VOL1097/4465358/21970858/407252884.jpg[/IM]

Also, I frequently support our advertisers by paying for their products and services, not by clicking their ads.
    Quote Originally Posted by DanVoils View Post
    Most of the ads are Flash based. IOS doesn't support Flash. What you see initially is the startup jpeg image then when it goes into the full flash file IOS stops loading it. Vbulletin then thinks you are blocking it and gives you the angry message. FYI the ads don't support the advertisers as much as everyone wants to think. They are a Google ad based image that pays the host, INGO, not the target. I have Google ads on multiple websites and it can be very profitable. I also support the locals with my cash, not my clicks.
    Dan
    Parts of this have been answered previously:

• The ads are NOT generated by INGO or by Vbulletin.
    • The ad's come from Tactical Republic, not Google.
    • The ad's work correctly on my iPad 3 & i5, 90% are jpg/jpeg/gif/png, NOT flash.
    • Vbulletin is not giving a "Angry Message" lol, its TR doing that, its a image & ive made the request for them to remove it & the code they are attempting to use to detect an adblocker, actually twice now.
    • Advertiser pays TacticalRepublic to put their Ads up w/ all of TR's publishers one being aka INGO, INGO gets a percentage of what Tactical gets paid in total.
    Last edited by AnthonyG; 07-29-2013 at 16:05.

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !

User Info Menu

just fyi, that "please don't block our ads" message appears for me in Firefox and Opera.
    VUPDblue's Rule #1: Don't be a jerk.

Marion County Fish and Game.Central Indiana's best shooting
    sports facility!

Rules of the INGO Classifieds

INGO rules of conduct

INGO Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

User Info Menu

It should appear in all browsers V

User Info Menu

FYI I get it in Safari on my iPod, iPad, and iPhone. I also get it on my desktop and laptop in Mozilla. I don't use IE or Chrome as they both suck.

User Info Menu

BTW I can post attachments here with no problem.
    There's a Manage Attachment link in the advanced options. In the other thread it doesn't have that option.
    Funny thing is that the girl shooter is not a file that's in my album or that I uploaded. The new Glock .45 is one of mine. Looks like a hole in the Matrix!

Dan

User Info Menu

Attachment permission has now been removed in this forum, also, no the girl image wasnt from a hole in the Matrix, i posted in the other thread that i tested your account earlier.

MODus Operandi

User Info Menu

No eye pro or ear pro? ....

"Criminals are never materially handicapped by such rules; the only effect is to disarm the peaceful citizen and put him fully at the mercy of the lawless. Such rules look very pretty on paper;
    in practice they are as foolish and footless as the attempt of the mice to bell the cat. Such is my thesis, that the licensing of weapons is subversive of liberty and self-defeating in its pious purpose"

-Robert A Heinlein on Gun Control

User Info Menu

I guess they don't need it in Michigan!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Roadie View Post
    No eye pro or ear pro? ....
    You can ask Iwa https://www.facebook.com/iwa.cicha/about

Quote Originally Posted by DanVoils View Post
    I guess they don't need it in Michigan!
    Good guess, but your not even on the right Continent......

User Info Menu

Just came back to INGO after a week of being too busy. I want to make sure that I let the mods/admin/anthonyg know again that this place really looks great with the facelift. It really was necessary, and you guys put in the work to make it happen. Thank you!
    Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance. R. Quillen
    Quote Originally Posted by bglaze View Post
    mk2ja, for an Unreasonable Argumentative A**, you're makin' some d**n good points!
    Everything the Marines taught me about rifle marksmanship, I had already learned from the Appleseed Project. Find an event near you!

Page 65 of 69 FirstFirst ... 15 55 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 LastLast