Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 67 of 69 FirstFirst ... 17 57 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by chezuki View Post
    What device/OS? Works fine for me on Windows 7 with Chrome/IE/Firefox and IPhone/iPad with Safari/Chrome.
    windows 7 home premium hp laptop. I just tried again with your post. Tried to give you rep with a quote from your post. Highlight,right click,copy, click the star, right click on comments and copy select all search with google inspect element pops up. When giving rep it's usually a specific phase which merits the rep.
    C'mon this isn't rocket surgery

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dhnorris View Post
    windows 7 home premium hp laptop. I just tried again with your post. Tried to give you rep with a quote from your post. Highlight,right click,copy, click the star, right click on comments and copy select all search with google inspect element pops up. When giving rep it's usually a specific phase which merits the rep.
    Same problem here. Firefox, Windows 7 Ultimate
    “Go tell the Spartans, travelers passing by, that here, obedient to their laws we lie.”

"Before you say something about the barbecue sauce on somebody else's shirt, take a look at the barbecue sauce on your own shirt" Kid President

User Info Menu

I just added rep to both of you by copying and pasting. The only difference is that I left clicked on the comment then hit ctrl V. Trying to paste it with the right button won't work as it's a function of Firefox, which I'm using.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DanVoils View Post
    I just added rep to both of you by copying and pasting. The only difference is that I left clicked on the comment then hit ctrl V. Trying to paste it with the right button won't work as it's a function of Firefox, which I'm using.
    What Firefox version do you use?? I use 22.0 on my laptop, and the right mouse button pulls up a context menu which, if it's in a text field, has copy, cut, paste, etc among the options.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thompal View Post
    What Firefox version do you use?? I use 22.0 on my laptop, and the right mouse button pulls up a context menu which, if it's in a text field, has copy, cut, paste, etc among the options.
    Version 23.0.1. Sorry I missed this. I'm subscribing to the thread so I won't miss any replies.
    Dan

User Info Menu

I'd be interested in helping style the mobile version of the site to match INGO theme.

Master

User Info Menu

First off - thanks for all of the effort on the site. Second - Is it possible to allow CRLF (Enter key) instead of stripping them out of posts Third - the reason is - because posts that are trying to be clear look like crap if you don't...

User Info Menu

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet because I didn't want to read through 17 pages of 40 posts....At the bottom of each thread, just above the Quick Reply box, is a Quick Navigation box. This used to throw you back into the subforum that you were browsing before you opened the thread you're viewing. Now there is a dropdown that forces several clicks and maybe scrolling or a "Top" button that you can click and then select the sub-forum link at the top of the tread. Is there any way to put it back so that there's a link back to the subforum that you were viewing at the bottom of each thread? This way you're re-generating the subforum which reflects your "viewed" history and it's just one click. Sorry to be so particular.

-Dobber

EDIT: Clarity.
    Dobber - NRA Life Member - Non-Brand-Loyal Gun Owner - Much funnier than you think I am

User Info Menu

Another site has recently done something similar to this and so far I can't say that I like it.
    It was a surprise today when I opened it, I didn't know that it was coming.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flightsimmer View Post
    Another site has recently done something similar to this and so far I can't say that I like it.
    It was a surprise today when I opened it, I didn't know that it was coming.
    What are you talking about? This is a 3 year old thread.
    If you’re free you’ll never see the walls.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactically Fat View Post
    Listen to Rhino, Coach, NHT3, and as much as I hate to say it, Chezuki. :-)

Page 67 of 69 FirstFirst ... 17 57 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 LastLast