Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: A message from Fenway about INGO

Plinker

User Info Menu

I was there at the beginning when this started... I know he put alot into it... I did the same as well... I started on on facebook and it got the ban hammer... I looked for a new home for my 25000 forum... I had an account back then and forgot what I need to get a new one... So I started this one... But a year ago when Facebook deleted my business account and forum... After working with execs of Facebook, I got my group business page back and forum on the RUger 10/22... Had that group for 5 years... Lost many members when they deleted my group... Bunch came back but not were i used to be at... I looked forward on bringing my business here and being a supporter... that is If I can get out of this 50 message jam.... LOL

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AR 1022 View Post
    I was there at the beginning when this started... I know he put alot into it... I did the same as well... I started on on facebook and it got the ban hammer... I looked for a new home for my 25000 forum... I had an account back then and forgot what I need to get a new one... So I started this one... But a year ago when Facebook deleted my business account and forum... After working with execs of Facebook, I got my group business page back and forum on the RUger 10/22... Had that group for 5 years... Lost many members when they deleted my group... Bunch came back but not were i used to be at... I looked forward on bringing my business here and being a supporter... that is If I can get out of this 50 message jam.... LOL
    You can be a supporter now, you don't need 50 posts for that.

Oh, and...

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AR 1022 View Post
    1st......a business has to be supported by an advertiser banner and that is straight up pay to play.
    2nd....Site supporter will get you back past the 50 post jam as you call it.
    3rd...you are aware that Fenway is no longer the owner of this site.....
    4th....Necro post.....
    If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7