• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    On the eve of our 4000th member, I thought you might be interested in seeing a chart depicting INGO's growth since the creation of the very first account! We've had nice steady growth over the last 15 months, and as you can see it hasn't plateaued yet. If anything, it's been growing faster in the last few months than ever before. Go INGO! :rockwoot:

2hd09at.png

joslar15

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Bloomington
    On the eve of our 4000th member, I thought you might be interested in seeing a chart depicting INGO's growth since the creation of the very first account! We've had nice steady growth over the last 15 months, and as you can see it hasn't plateaued yet. If anything, it's been growing faster in the last few months than ever before. Go INGO! :rockwoot:

2hd09at.png

Looks like roughly 500 since I joined last month. Proud to be a Site Supporter!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    Granite Falls, NC
    Wow, this is a pretty new site! You've only been around for a couple of years.

I'm not surprised you've grown as much as you have...I've only been here a few months myself, and I'm really enjoying being a member. I spend far more time here than I do other gun boards, and the combination of your layout and the quality of your members is excellent. Its great to be able to talk with other gun enthusiasts who live locally.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Wow ! 4000 in a little over a year, just think what next year will bring, Glad to be here alot of great people and great information, Thanks to all who work so hard to make this site what it is. :patriot:

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009

2hd09at.png

I've been here less than a month and its been great. Meet friendly people with same interests. I could see how this site keeps growing with the community of people who just want to help eveyone be more knowlegeable about firearms and life.

P.S. Wish the Dow chart looked like this!

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    That's what she said!

Now that my The Office quote requirement is filled for the day, I am glad to be a member of the site. I'm a newb and will never contribute anything meaningful to the forum but am glad to heckle from the sidelines. :evilangel:

Top Bottom