Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17
    Marksman
    I started reading this thread and then had not been back to it in a while. I am impressed and surprised this isn't locked - way to go!

Hard to believe this was two years ago.

Definitely a lot of conversations that we see now that wouldn't have been had then. Seems we had a lot to say on the subject.

I Care...Really

Quote Originally Posted by GPIA7R View Post

Definitely a lot of conversations that we see now that wouldn't have been had then. Seems we had a lot to say on the subject.
    After the initial dust settled and the zealots cooled down it has been fairly smooth. I have actually learned a lot from some of the members that are well read and informed.

Quote Originally Posted by GPIA7R View Post

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    After the initial dust settled and the zealots cooled down it has been fairly smooth. I have actually learned a lot from some of the members that are well read and informed.
    I feel comfortable is saying that there are some among us who likely feel a sense of 'see, I told you so' about this issue!

Government and pedophiles both practice buggering those powerless to defend themselves.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17