Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 37

Thread: Rep System

  1. #11
    Sharpshooter MohawkSlim's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    I'm still kind of new here and have no idea what the reps are or how they work. Anyone want to explain to me "reps for dummies?"

  2. #12
    Grandmaster warthog's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    OH NOES! NOT THE REP!

    The little star at the bottom of each post can be clicked. I Approve is positive rep and I Disapprove is negative rep. The little green bar (under your avatar) that turns to yellow and red then star burst as your rep grows. It is essentially meaningless and is made more so by theRep Pyramids that go on here.
    a small empty rectangle, like under my avatar, means the user has turned off his/her rep. It still accumulates but isnot displayed, again because it is meaningless.
    Last edited by warthog; 08-23-2016 at 21:06.
    For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face:
    now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

    (1 Corinthians 13:12)
    What a great day that will be too! Hope I see you on the New Earth.

  3. #13
    Keeper of the Hammer
    MontereyC6's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by warthog View Post
    OH NOES! NOT THE REP!

    The little star at the bottom of each post can be clicked. I Approve is positive rep and I Disapprove is negative rep. The little green bar (under your avatar) that turns to yellow and red then star burst as your rep grows. It is essentially meaningless and is made more so by theRep Pyramids that go on here.
    a small empty rectangle, like under my avatar, means the user has turned off his/her rep. It still accumulates but isnot displayed, again because it is meaningless.
    Sending you some rep for explaining it so well!
    INGO Classified Ad Rules
    INGO Forum Rules
    Click here to become an INGO
    Click here if you are interested in advertising

  4. #14
    Master DanVoils's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    At this time the Rep system is not working correctly. Regardless of which you select only neutral feedback is left.

  5. #15
    Grandmaster jamil's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by MohawkSlim View Post
    I'm still kind of new here and have no idea what the reps are or how they work. Anyone want to explain to me "reps for dummies?"
    Eh, kinda moot now since rep is broke. Or is it?

    Quote Originally Posted by MontereyC6 View Post
    Sending you some rep for explaining it so well!
    I am ambivalent on your post. Neutral rep inbound.
    -spreading the word to end the r-word is retarded
    -activism is retarded because, what if you’re full of ****?

  6. #16
    Grandmaster warthog's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by MontereyC6 View Post
    Sending you some rep for explaining it so well!
    Thank you, it is so appreciated. lol
    For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face:
    now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

    (1 Corinthians 13:12)
    What a great day that will be too! Hope I see you on the New Earth.

  7. #17
    Grandmaster oldpink's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Yep, it's still broken.
    I've gotten several over the last two weeks, and the needle hasn't moved either up or down.

  8. #18
    Grandmaster jamil's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to oldpink again."

    -spreading the word to end the r-word is retarded
    -activism is retarded because, what if you’re full of ****?

  9. #19
    Grandmaster oldpink's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by jamil View Post
    "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to oldpink again."

    Gilligan! *whaps with skipper hat*

  10. #20
    Master rugertoter's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Rep makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside.
    The unarmed man is not only defenseless - he is also contemptible.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Button Dodge