• ...and so much more!
  • Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    All, there is work being done on the server right now, which has caused the rep system to go down. Please be patient and hopefully things will be fixed pretty soon.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I did notice the other night right before the ownership change announcement that my ability to give any specific amount of rep was gone. I think Fenway skimmed all the rep off before handing over the keys. I bet he has them at the bottom of that paper box underneath all the stolen office supplies. I think he's going to sell it all on the black market.

williamsburg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Oaklandon
    I was wondering where the scissors and Swingline were...

qzi151.jpg

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Sorry, Dan, I didn't see this. I just made an inquiry and will let you know what I find out.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    OH NOES! NOT THE REP! :stretcher:

The little star at the bottom of each post can be clicked. I Approve is positive rep and I Disapprove is negative rep. The little green bar (under your avatar) that turns to yellow and red then star burst as your rep grows. It is essentially meaningless and is made more so by theRep Pyramids that go on here.
    a small empty rectangle, like under my avatar, means the user has turned off his/her rep. It still accumulates but isnot displayed, again because it is meaningless. :ingo:

Last edited:

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    OH NOES! NOT THE REP! :stretcher:

The little star at the bottom of each post can be clicked. I Approve is positive rep and I Disapprove is negative rep. The little green bar (under your avatar) that turns to yellow and red then star burst as your rep grows. It is essentially meaningless and is made more so by theRep Pyramids that go on here.
    a small empty rectangle, like under my avatar, means the user has turned off his/her rep. It still accumulates but isnot displayed, again because it is meaningless. :ingo:

Sending you some rep for explaining it so well! ;)

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    At this time the Rep system is not working correctly. Regardless of which you select only neutral feedback is left.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Yep, it's still broken.
    I've gotten several over the last two weeks, and the needle hasn't moved either up or down.

Top Bottom