• ...and so much more!
  • Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    All,

INGO has a new owner. Lee from TexasGunTalk.com acquired the site yesterday along with his business partner Kevin aka texkev. We are in very good hands! It is with some sadness that I hand over the reigns but I know the time is right. My plan is to stick around and contribute when possible. I look forward to the future of INGO and thank everyone for a great ride!

Fenway :ingo:

atd0h.jpg

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    361   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Finally we can tell Fenway what we really think! But truly congratulations and thank you for what you created from an OG '08.

And to our new overlords, God bless Texas.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I for one, welcome our new Texas overlords.

Good luck with the next chapter Fenway. We wouldn't have this awesome community without the hard work, time and resources you've put in over the years.

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    You know Mike, it's been a good ride. You brought me in to the family to fill orders for ingogear and I really enjoyed that (except when I couldn't send Chezuki the shirt he wanted..).

Mike, you carried the torch through thick and thin times (and there have been many), and for that we are grateful. I think you never expected the band of hooligans you acquired but you carried on regardless. From Bunnies to GTs to Monkies, you kept us going. Those weekends at the gunshow, oh thank you for sticking it out. We all thank God that you made Churchmouse a mod..

Mike, sincerely, thank you for what you have built. We pray for the new management to have the strength to keep us whole and we wish you blessings for you and your family.

Best,
    indyjohn & OkieGirl

Last edited:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    So does this mean the INGO store will finally open?

(too soon?):laugh:

Congrats Fenway. Welcome to the peanut gallery.

texkev

Administrator
    Staff member
    Administrator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2016
    Sanger
    OK, going to cheat some and post my intro I used to say hey to the mods :)

My name is Kevin Willingham. I am a gun owner from Texas, been here all my live and now live in Sanger. My wife is severely disabled, I 100% care for her daily so working online works well for me. I used to be in QA, last a Supplier Quality Engineer and Lear Corp for over 5 years. With her health worsening I left all that behind to come home and care for her.

I come in very humbly to this group, looking at this place it is already great. We are small and this may be our last forum. I will be spending much time reading threads and such and trying to learn as much as possible. I also am online daily. With my wife’s care I spread my work out all day from the time I get up until I go to bed. I have no desire to change the operations and only want to be here as I am needed, a support, mod a certain area like ads, whatever you guys feel is needed. Also any site improvements (not that they are needed) please also let me know.

I want to stress here I cannot imagine there are changes needed here other than anything positive needed going forward like getting the store up and running, etc...

Thanks
    Look forward to meeting everyone.

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    You'll do fine, texkev. We are a strong family here. Your situation is no different than the lives that some of our members carry today.

Just sayin' - be patient, we have our moments. And then we get over it..

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Congrats Texkev on you and the Misses new venture! This is a awesome group. I think you are going to enjoy this place and have a good time with it.

Fenway, Thanks for getting all this started. It's gonna be different with out you at the helm. Best wishes in what ever you do!

Larry

Top Bottom