Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Site Down - Change

User Info Menu

When I edit a post on an iPhone the new text does not appear
    Amazing Grace, how sweet was her sound.

Love them as if you'll lose them.

User Info Menu

I don't know how to lurk around the site without the new post link... It's like that dream where you are back in high school and don't remember your schedule or what class you are supposed to be in.
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyDave1776 View Post
    For crying the f**k out loud, can you not understand plain English or are you being willfully obtuse for the purpose of being a pain in the ass?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bulletsmith View Post
    I don't know how to lurk around the site without the new post link... It's like that dream where you are back in high school and don't remember your schedule or what class you are supposed to be in.
    Left side just below the website name. Try to see if I can edit my original post.

Jay/lonehoosier INGOer #14,649

Quote Originally Posted by eldirector View Post
    IF they concealed their contempt as well as they concealed their handgun, it would be a much more meaningful conversation.
    For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdoc View Post
    When I edit a post on an iPhone the new text does not appear
    I can see my new text when I edit my original post on my iPhone. See post 13.

IF they concealed their contempt as well as they concealed their handgun, it would be a much more meaningful conversation.
    For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lonehoosier View Post
    Left side just below the website name. Try to see if I can edit my original post.

That helps! TY
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyDave1776 View Post
    For crying the f**k out loud, can you not understand plain English or are you being willfully obtuse for the purpose of being a pain in the ass?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lonehoosier View Post

That 'new posts' button will only work once. If you hit it the second time all it does is refresh the page again, it doesn't actually search a second time like the one in the top right did. You have to go to the home page then hit it again.
    "Poopspin"

INGO #464

User Info Menu

There was a tab on the right which a person could click on to get to all their posts: gone.

Sorry, I forget the exact words.
    You clicked on it and 2 choices would drop down, and then you would click on "all your posts."

It is the 1st thing I do when I check in before I go to "handguns" or Classifieds.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AngryRooster View Post
    That 'new posts' button will only work once. If you hit it the second time all it does is refresh the page again, it doesn't actually search a second time like the one in the top right did. You have to go to the home page then hit it again.
    I did not realize that. I only use my iPhone for INGO and it was always easier to click on that one. Thanks for the info.

Semi-Moderator

User Info Menu

The view your threads or posts selection is gone too.
    (It was only visable when you were in a thread)

Need help posting Pictures? GO HERE for imgur
    >>>>>>>>>>
    https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/f...ing-video.html

How to embed a YouTube video....
    https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/f...st7836731NGOer

# 22951

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by doddg View Post
    There was a tab on the right which a person could click on to get to all their posts: gone.

Sorry, I forget the exact words.
    You clicked on it and 2 choices would drop down, and then you would click on "all your posts."

It is the 1st thing I do when I check in before I go to "handguns" or Classifieds.
    UN read posts, is missing for me .....

Used to be top right corner, under user cp .....
    I shoot slow, and hit every time!!!!!

Donald J Trump, is MY President .....

You, can't HANDLE, the TRUTH !!!!!

YOU, want ME on THAT wall,

YOU NEED, ME on THAT wall .....

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast