Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: INGO on Tapatalk

User Info Menu

Got it, to new for old man, uninstalled.

2+2=4

Midnight Rider

User Info Menu

Is there an advantage to this app over stuff that already works for me on my smart phone like Chrome?
    -----------------------------------------------
    Done, done, and Iím on to the next one...
    -----------------------------------------------

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bwframe View Post
    Is there an advantage to this app over stuff that already works for me on my smart phone like Chrome?
    The ease of posting pictures...provided the picture is in your phone's library.
    Quote Originally Posted by KJQ6945 View Post
    Jagee makes Beetlejuice look like a *****!

Que
    Meekness ≠ Weakness

User Info Menu

I remember some years back some members left INGO because Fenway wouldnít convert to this app. Iím not sure if the came back, but if they did, I hope they are happy.
    Rudeness is the weakest person's demonstration of strength.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Que View Post
    I remember some years back some members left INGO because Fenway wouldnít convert to this app. Iím not sure if the came back, but if they did, I hope they are happy.
    I was a bit miffed that we couldn't get it. I never left. I am happy now though
    I wouldn't use my phone to surf INGO, now with tapatalk, I can.
    No doubt exists that all women are crazy; it's only a question of degree ~ W. C. Fields

User Info Menu

I just downloaded it. I may give it a try. Don't really use ingo unless it's on a computer but there have been a few times where I've had to use it on my phone browser, so it may come in handy. Thanks for the heads up! May work well for photos too as many have said. That was something I never thought about. That'll be way better than the current way I get them up.

Semi-Moderator

User Info Menu

Just tried it. Didn't like it. I'll stick to the regular forum from my phone.

Need help posting Pictures? GO HERE for imgur
    >>>>>>>>>>
    https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/f...ing-video.html

How to embed a YouTube video....
    https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/f...st7836731NGOer

# 22951

Plinker

User Info Menu

Extremely happy they finally added Tapatalk feature. Anything weapon, gaming, social related is blocked at work so couldn't waste time reading there. Now I can!!

Plus, every other forum I use except for a homesteading one is on Tapatalk. Just makes things way easier to read/post/follow.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

User Info Menu

I think Tapatalk is great for keeping track of threads, reading new posts, etc, but not as the only way I want to access INGO. Like at work now, I can take a quick peak at subscribed threads, quickly and easily.

I like it so far
    "Criminals are never materially handicapped by such rules; the only effect is to disarm the peaceful citizen and put him fully at the mercy of the lawless. Such rules look very pretty on paper;
    in practice they are as foolish and footless as the attempt of the mice to bell the cat. Such is my thesis, that the licensing of weapons is subversive of liberty and self-defeating in its pious purpose"

-Robert A Heinlein on Gun Control

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtanker View Post
    So what's the difference between Taptalk, Taptalk Pro and Taptalk VIP?
    Pro removes the Ads. If you were a registered user of Tapatalk before it went free, you are eligible for VIP
    "Criminals are never materially handicapped by such rules; the only effect is to disarm the peaceful citizen and put him fully at the mercy of the lawless. Such rules look very pretty on paper;
    in practice they are as foolish and footless as the attempt of the mice to bell the cat. Such is my thesis, that the licensing of weapons is subversive of liberty and self-defeating in its pious purpose"

-Robert A Heinlein on Gun Control

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast