Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9

Thread: Responsive Site

The Man Who Sold The World GPIA7R's Avatar

User Info Menu

Maybe it's just me... but the italics in this don't flow. It looks like an entirely different font being used than the rest of the posts.

Could those be changed to match the rest of the text?
    Last edited by GPIA7R; 1 Week Ago at 13:16.
    Just a heads-up: That coffee we gave you earlier had fluorescent calcium in it so we can track the neuronal activity in your brain. There's a slight chance the calcium could harden and vitrify your frontal lobe. Anyway, don't stress yourself thinking about it. I'm serious. Visualizing the scenario while under stress actually triggers the reaction

User Info Menu

Because I want to be sure I'm seeing the same thing everyone else is... Notice how the first one looks smaller than the rest of the text around it? Using a different font, too, it seems.

Here's the Italics I see in Responsive:

Here's the Italics I see in the previous style:

Just a heads-up: That coffee we gave you earlier had fluorescent calcium in it so we can track the neuronal activity in your brain. There's a slight chance the calcium could harden and vitrify your frontal lobe. Anyway, don't stress yourself thinking about it. I'm serious. Visualizing the scenario while under stress actually triggers the reaction

User Info Menu

Wow, how could you ever live with that kind of problem?

Quick call National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-8255

2019 is the year to put GUY Relford on the NRA Board of Directors.
    CIRCULATE PETITIONS

Pays the bills

User Info Menu

test italic

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KJQ6945 View Post
    Jagee makes Beetlejuice look like a *****!

I Care...Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by responsive View Post
    test italic
    Oh-Oh........now you guys have gone and done it.....

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by responsive View Post
    test italic
    Looks good now.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jamil View Post
    I'm just putting this here as a reminder to post this in the feedback thread. Can't really take the time now to find that thread.

With the ingunowners-responsive-rc2 style, the quoted video images are bleeding outside the boundaries of the quote container. It doesn't do that with the standard ingunowners style. Also, I like the white background for the text editor, but it doesn't word-wrap.
    Can confirm... posts with videos seem to be taking up more space than they should.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9