• ...and so much more!
  • VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Attention all INGO members:

If you utilize the INGO classifieds, you need to pay attention to this announcement.

Posting ads at ridiculous, inflated prices in order to fleece the membership or make a quick buck due to global circumstances will get your ad removed and your posting privileges revoked permanently. This practice is commonly known as "price gouging" and will not be tolerated here. The classifieds is a perk and a safe place to buy/sell/trade and we aim to keep it that way.

Further, we have no desire to have a discussion about capitalism, free market, etc. It is what it is, and it is not up for debate.

Carry on.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    1st, I'll say, "If you don't like it, don't buy it."

2nd, I'll say, "INGO's home. INGO's rule". So if INGO makes a rule against "gouging" it's their right.

Maybe I should have started with #2.
    No I have to worry about a quick trigger finger on the ban hammer.

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    THANK YOU, Now, Hopefully they will Pay Attention. :rockwoot:

Attention all INGO members:

If you utilize the INGO classifieds, you need to pay attention to this announcement.

Posting ads at ridiculous, inflated prices in order to fleece the membership or make a quick buck due to global circumstances will get your ad removed and your posting privileges revoked permanently. This practice is commonly known as "price gouging" and will not be tolerated here. The classifieds is a perk and a safe place to buy/sell/trade and we aim to keep it that way.

Further, we have no desire to have a discussion about capitalism, free market, etc. It is what it is, and it is not up for debate.

Carry on.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    1st, I'll say, "If you don't like it, don't buy it."

2nd, I'll say, "INGO's home. INGO's rule". So if INGO makes a rule against "gouging" it's their right.

Maybe I should have started with #2.
    No I have to worry about a quick trigger finger on the ban hammer.

My dad used to say something/anything, is "worth whatever you can get someone to give you for it at any given time."
    It's my opinion that if the asking price is too high then no-one will bite.
    It's also my opinion that the house makes the rules, and I thank them for that.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    My dad used to say something/anything, is "worth whatever you can get someone to give you for it at any given time."
    It's my opinion that if the asking price is too high then no-one will bite.
    It's also my opinion that the house makes the rules, and I thank them for that.

Yes. I don’t care much for carpetbaggers. I do like freedom. I support this site’s position to use their freedom to send carpetbaggers somewhere else to ply their trade.

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    Back during the post sandy hook panic buying, someone posted a Glock 33rd mag for $60. Some clown posted "I'll take it", and within a few hours he posted it for $90. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom