• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    This site has grown very fast and I needed some help running the place.

Shay - Shay VanVlymen and Lars W9ZEB have both agreed to help out.

Several years ago I didn't own a firearm or have any kind of formal instruction. Shay didn't know me but he found my post looking for help on the state forum at AR15.com and took me out shooting one week end. I learned a lot. Weeks later I bought a pistol. Months later I bought my first rifle. A couple of years later I decided to start INGO. Thanks Shay!

I have had the chance to hang out with Lars several times now and he even let me borrow his pressure washer. He seems like a nice enough guy but I will keep a close eye on him. :): Lars will be our classifieds nazi and Shay will be keeping an eye on a bunch of different areas including the training section / carry issues and self defense forum. Both of them will be helping me keep an eye on the entire forum and making sure things run smoothly day to day.

Shay and Lars are both into computers and know a lot more about many aspects of how this place runs than I ever will.

I know they will both be fair moderators! Welcome Guys!

Shay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indy
    This place has really grown quickly. There are a lot of great posters and a sense of community that is rare for a message board that is so new.

Thank you for the honor, Fenway.

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    This place has really grown quickly. There are a lot of great posters and a sense of community that is rare for a message board that is so new.

Thank you for the honor, Fenway.

approve.jpg

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Who are these guys? Lars and Shay? Never heard of 'em. What'er you doin' Fenway, just grabin' panhandlers off the street corners or what?

...just kiddin' boys. Wise choices Fenway, two very sharp fellows. Congrats to you, Shay and Lars.

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    Congrats Shay and Lars, good choices Mike. :thumbsup:

I too am new to handguns, and am finding this forum a deep well of knowledge. A deep well of knowledge with an ocassional spike of BS thrown in to balance the ego levels lol :):

Love the site and the hat guys, keep up the good job!

Top Bottom