• ...and so much more!
  • esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    To my friends-- all 8,000 of you-

As you all may have noticed recently, I have not had much time to dedicate to INGO over the past 30 days. I've been making some changes in my life that require more of my time, and therefore I haven't been available to stay on top of the issues that are constantly popping up.

With techres recently resigning, I realize that my absence has put an even bigger strain on the remaining Mods. It is not my intent to make their jobs any tougher than they already are.

With this in mind, and after much internal debate, I think it is best for me to officially step down as an INGO Mod. This will give the Admin and Mod Team the ability to seek out new and untapped Moderators.

I will still participate in the site as much as possible, but not in an official capacity. I'd still like to post quality content whenever possible, and help organize various events. I will still be an active, contributing member.

For the past 2 years, INGO has been a big positive influence on my life, and I've been proud to be a part of it. I'm leaving this position with no regrets.

Recently I've experienced a series of events that have left me wanting more from my personal life. In an effort to be a better Husband, Father, Son, and leader, I've begun to change my mindset in several areas, such as living a healthy lifestyle, serving the helpless, and finding true happiness. These things require a commitment of time, and that is time that I can no longer commit to moderating the board.

I want to thank each and every one of you for the outpouring of support you've shown to me now, and in the past. I count myself lucky to be part of this group.

:ingo:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Yeah, I have notice you've been a bit light as of late.

We'll keep the light on for ya! Good luck with getting straight.

Take Care

Dave

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Thank you for all you do here Evan, you will be missed, but still hope to see you around the forum!! Good luck with what ever you pursue in life.

Hoosier8

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Making changes are sometimes necessary and if it is for the better, then it is a good thing. The changes will work for you and your family I am sure. Thanks for the work you have done for INGO.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    ...whatever ...lazy. *spit*

You know I'm kidding! ;)

You did a fine job.

(However, you will need to turn in your flair buttons to management.) :D.

Turn Key

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    God Speed in your endeavors bro!

Looks like you've gotten your priorities well lined up.
    But, keep us informed and keep posting...

All the Best

TK

Top Bottom