INGO Tactical Hats For Sale !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I've got 25 INGO Tactical hats that were left after the last 1500. I've volunteered to offer them up for sale on here, it's not quite the INGO online store but it'll have to do for now:):

While I don't mind being the shipping point, I can't make a blue million post office runs, so I'm gonna set this up more like a group buy.

Here's the skinny: If you want a hat (or 12) post here. I'll keep this thread open for a week (actually until next Tuesday 4-20-10), then I'll start sending out hats. I must have payment in hand by 4-23-10, and I'll ship on 4-24-10. Payment is to be by USPS Money Order only, in the amount of $20 ($15 for the hat, and $5 for shipping in a flat-rate box) I can get 2 hats in a small flat-rate box, so shipping will be $5 for up to two hats. (1=$20, 2=$35) This is first-come, first-serve so post here if you want one, there's only 25. I'll PM you the mailing address when you post that you want a hat.

Also, if you want to pick yours up this Sunday at the AR build party, that will work too, but you still must post here that you want a hat.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    This thread needs to be closed due to no location being posted and its in the wrong forum.
    :D

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    D you have a picture of the hat to post. I want one but would like to see it first.

PC_INGO.jpg

bmwdud

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2010
    fort wayne
    i will take one and i also live in wayne township
    are you going to lunch at the golden corral
    or i could come get it
    thanks
    i will still pay the $20 for your time

XtremeVel

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Instructions via PM are very clear as where to send the money order. But, who do we make the money order out to ? INGO LLC or the name given in PM ? Or would you prefer we leave blank ? Thanks.......

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom