• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • What new INGO logo gear would you like to see?

• Total voters

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Everybody:

Recently, the Mod team has been kicking around a lot of ideas for new INGO logo gear (aka "swag"). We are moving forward on a few things, but would like to hear suggestions from the membership, as well (this is YOUR forum, after all). Please vote in the poll and/or post your own suggestions. And please, try to keep it somewhat serious; underwear of any sort, and anything actually made out of bacon, ain't gonna happen. :):

:ingo:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Clothing or advertising items like coffee mugs, koozies, pens, etc?

INGO Belts.

INGO mugs like the post your mug shot thread might be good.

Gun case.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    I would much rather see the INGO online store up and running before any new gear is introduced.... its already hard enough for some members to get the current gear let alone new stuff.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    We are working on the online store. We can't have a store without having things to offer for sale in it, so that's why this thread exists.

It is much more helpful to suggest items you'd like to see for sale than it is to keep asking about the store...

:ingo:

IMG_4519-1.jpg

Last edited:

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I voted for a t-shirt (new design). I saw a design floating around a thread a while back that looked very nice. It would be nice to have the 2A or something about the group on the back, as well.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    It'll be great to have new INGO stuff. New designs as well. I'd like to see designs that involve a little more than just the INGO logo.

I know a lot of us keep harping on the whole online store thing... it's just hard for a lot of us to get stuff. Down here in SW Indiana we might as well be in a foreign country.

I appreciate the effort of the mods in getting new gear rolling. You guys do a great job!

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I think this is a great idea. Plus you're right, gotta have more swag before you have the store. I think shirts would be very cool. Polo, sure, t-shirts, yes! But I think you should also include long sleeve shirts as well. Possibly sweat shirts, I like hoodies. Hats, I would be very surprised if you could come up with anything better than the black hat. That's way better than the tactical.

Gun cases, I'd buy one. But I'm more for the clothing though. I saw a couple real nice INGO jackets Friday night. I'm betting there would be a few guys who would spend the money for one too. Even if it was just a windbreaker.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Gun cases, I'd buy one. But I'm more for the clothing though.

We wanted to throw some other options out there to get folks to think outside the box a little bit. Everybody does hats and T-shirts. We figured a gun-related forum should probably have some gun-related logo gear...

I saw a couple real nice INGO jackets Friday night. I'm betting there would be a few guys who would spend the money for one too.

Not so much. The INGO fleeces are nice, but were fairly pricey and didn't sell well at all.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    We wanted to throw some other options out there to get folks to think outside the box a little bit. Everybody does hats and T-shirts. We figured a gun-related forum should probably have some gun-related logo gear...

Not so much. The INGO fleeces are nice, but were fairly pricey and didn't sell well at all.

Ok, what about shooting glasses that say INGO on the "ear handles". I don't know what you call them!
    Maybe even shooting ear muffs, just the plain ones, that say INGO?

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219

Should have gone with a better product. I suggested The North Face (I would have paid the extra) or even Columbia. If you produce a inferior product you wont sell it. We see it all the time in the gun business, yet Fenway wouldn't transfer that principal over to the INGO gear.

As far as new gear, I agree with the store first idea. There is enough gear right now to get the store up and running. If it was up first, new gear could easily be added in no time, when its developed.

Finally as to your poll. Gun cases would be great, both soft and hard. Again, lets get some quality here, Pelican maybe, for the hard, and some good soft sided AR cases (don't know the brands here). What about some INGO branded chamber flags? Its not much, but something a lot of ranges and matches require, and it would be simple to print a logo on. Range bag tags, which were mentioned before, are a good idea. Gun cleaning mat (much like the glock mat) could be made in different sizes. And of course, clothing is always popular. I wouldn't mind seeing polo's, hoodies (non-zip), and/or maybe some kind of belt.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    As far as new gear, I agree with the store first idea. There is enough gear right now to get the store up and running. If it was up first, new gear could easily be added in no time, when its developed.

Eau contraire! AFAIK, I have in my posession the last of the 'gear'. This is why we are working to get new stuff. If the forum wants another run of existing designs, well there is an option in the poll for that;)

Top Bottom