• ...and so much more!
  • billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    383   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    'The value of the reputation power is determined by the administrator and may increase over time depending on the settings they have applied."
    ^^^
    I am a Supporting Member for over 4 years, and going on 2,200 QUALITY Posts (Mostly HA HA.). Why is it that I can ONLY give "0" Rep. points on any post that I try to give Rep on??

Do I need to learn the 'Secret Signal' or Handshake or SOMETHING???...Bill.

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    383   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    You must have disagreed with the mods once too often. :dunno:

Heck, I get along GOOD with the Mods..Only had ONE Infraction years ago, and that was for telling a Member that he needed to post a price in the WTT section=24hr. time out..
    AND--I outlasted that Mod---He is NO longer in that position--Just a Site Supporter like ME..

:popcorn:

Don't know what's up. Mine works.

Yea, I went all through my personal settings+came up with this Administrators descretion stuff??

wolfman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    S Side Indy
    When the pop up opens, you don't have a choice on how many points to give? Mine shows 0 but beside it has a button for a drop down menu where I can select more or less.

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    383   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    You 'D' Man...

When the pop up opens, you don't have a choice on how many points to give? Mine shows 0 but beside it has a button for a drop down menu where I can select more or less.

wolfman, I was almost certain that 10 min. ago that I could NOT get anything but '0', but I just took your advise+it WORKED...

Hay + Rep to you..HA HA..Thanks again..Bill.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    After the update when the rep was reset I could give +/- 1 rep point. Not long after it jumped up to +/- 6. Several weeks ago it went down to +\- 2, and that's where it's been since. I have no idea why.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    -5 to +10 here

Must have to do with quality of post because chez has more rep points than me :lmfao:

+1/-1 here. If it's about quality posts then I should have more than Chez. :laugh:

I think it has more to do with quantity of posts rather than quality or even rep points. When I hit 5k posts my rep power went up. I'm sure there are one or two quality posts in there somewhere. :p

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    LOL, it's all good Chez.

When the "change" first happened I was able to give or take as many as 10 points.
    Then the next "change" left me with a ±1 point ability.

I doubt there will be any real, administrative, light shed on this issue. I also know it won't stop the post-a-thon. :laugh:

Top Bottom