• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • booey50

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    nw indiana
    I am wanting a few medium and large alice packs. Just the packs themselves though, I have a few frames already. Where is the best place to buy them and the cheapest?
    I also have a question about different versions of the alice pack. I know the regular ones come with three outside pockets but I have seen some with up to 6 external pockets on them, is this the "new" version and where can I find those?
    Thanks for the suggestions,
    Bruce

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    Try almost any gunshow. Just saw some at the Muncie show today. Didn't get pricing though.

Also try any surplus stores. I have even gotten decent deal on ebay, but watch the shipping costs.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Bought all of mine surplus off Sportsmans guide. Shipping can get you but the price of the packs were good. They do not always have them.

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    I just bought 2 frames, 2 large and 2 medium from Lee Surplus. Shipped them to my door within 4 business days. All in for less than $70.

Frames were brand new and the packs are in great shape. Here's the link to the medium in woodland. $5.95 each and $10 shipping.

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

Here's the large in OD. $9.50 and he'll combine shipping.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/25089616141...X:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_1293wt_1110

Last edited:

Dorky_D

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    I got mine from Lee as well. The shipping took a little longer, but I think that was USPS not Lee.

Top Bottom