• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Mishawaka
    I'm interested as well. TomN was in charge of St. Joe county, but he moved to Marshall Co.

Anyone know of a South Bend group, or would like to get one organized ?

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Mishawaka
    Denny Whitaker of the 2A Patriots North is looking to getting one organized. Meet up at the next 2A Pats meeting the last Tuesday of every month at Kodiak.

Here's the sticky: https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...amendment_patriots_meeting_in_south_bend.html

Locks.. Thanks for the info :yesway:

Is Denny a member here ?

(I met a fine gentleman yesterday while at Lowes. His name is Jess. He works with Elkhart Co. emergency management. I told him about INgo etc. My wife is going to be making some paracord bracelets for Elk. Co Emergency Mgmt and I will see if he is interested in joining us as well.. Might be a good asset for the group)

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Locks.. Thanks for the info :yesway:

Is Denny a member here ?

(I met a fine gentleman yesterday while at Lowes. His name is Jess. He works with Elkhart Co. emergency management. I told him about INgo etc. My wife is going to be making some paracord bracelets for Elk. Co Emergency Mgmt and I will see if he is interested in joining us as well.. Might be a good asset for the group)

I think he's a member but not active. PM inbound.

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Mishawaka
    We are trying to get a chapter of Live Free started in the michiana area. Not exactly a msg but something you might be interested in.

I've been included in the email exchanges as well for this. Unfortunately, my schedule isn't as free as it used to be. I am still willing to participate though :)

jdhaines

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Toledo, OH
    I'm near Kodiak and there a few times a week to organize their practical combatives training group. I'm interested in a SHTF/prep/local support type group. Count me in on the festivities.

Top Bottom