• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Enkrypter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    New Palestine, IN
    Dammit INGO. I came here to post this for the preppers and got side tracked replying to threads.... Now I gotta work through my lunch break...

Soylent 2.0 comes ready-made in bottles

The next version of Soylent is perfect for anyone who's been intrigued by the curiously named food replacement, but doesn't want to deal with mixing messy powders and storing pitchers of liquid. Soylent 2.0 is actually going to be pre-mixed and bottled, making it just as convenient as plenty other nutritional drinks out there, like Ensure. Each bottle has around 20 percent of your daily recommended values for vitamins and minerals, and the drink also has a low glycemic index of 49.2 (which means it won't shoot up your blood sugar). It also has a shelf life of one year and doesn't require refrigeration, so you could conceivably keep a few around your desk for when you can't make it out for lunch. Soylent 2.0 is clearly an attempt by Rosa Labs to make its hyped up meal replacement, which has been popular with techies, more palatable with mainstream consumers.

Might want to keep an eye on this stuff. Might be handy to have a few on hand for the car or what not.

Top Bottom