• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bocefus78

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 9, 2014
    Hamilton Co.
    Looks like they brought this back. I was unsure they would, as its not your typical reality crapola. I enjoyed the first season. Anyone else going to watch it again this year?

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I watched last nights intro episode, I'm liking the choice of contestants. I didn't have much faith in last year, but I quickly got hooked on it, I'm guessing this season will be no different. Glad to see they are in the same location again, too.

EOD Guy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    Carroll County
    I liked the show last year. I plan on watching it again this year. I hope they don't inject fake drama like other History Channel shows...Ice Road Truckers, Ax Men, etc...

RAMBOCAT

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2011
    Yep, loved the first season. Lots of surprises. HEY BEAR!! HEY BEAR!! Might as well say "Dinner is served.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    I"m guessing that they will be down to 5 in 2 weeks. Really enjoyed last year.

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member[/FONT][FONT=&amp]-- [/FONT][FONT=&amp]GSSF member[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]Glock certified armorer- M&P Certified armorer[FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] /[/FONT][FONT=&amp] RSO[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]Bright Firearms instructor trainee:)

medcoxo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2010
    Indy, Westside
    Love this show,,I think this year will be easier, as they can watch Season One, and not make the same mistakes. Pretty disappointed in Desmond though.
    Not sure why they do not make some spears and make the bears dinner.. Perimeter defense, some punji sticks, tiger traps,, there has to be thorn bushes around there. My AO would look like a pike line! I would do like Leonardo, and Revenant that bear!!

RAMBOCAT

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2011
    Bears made first guy "Tap Out" on the first day. Not really bears, but, signs of bears.

bonkers1919

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 3, 2010
    Columbus
    I love this show. Watching how people make decisions about food, clothing, shelter, etc. great TV! The first day of decisions and some Tap Out, why even show up? Just to be on TV?

The production team has to tell the participants there are bears and other dangers in the woods, right? The first day Tap Outs are decisions are decision that needed to make before the first day or am I missing something?

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Yeah, it was just like my NCAA bracket, dead in the water on day one! I figured that guy had a good chance, with his background and all. I think he went before the sun even set!
    Yeah, he was on video talking smack back home how if he ran into bears, people better feel bad for the bear... Talk about your mouth writing a check...

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    We have seen bears on some of our back country trips in the Smokys, and while it can be a little unnerving, it's not an experience that makes me want to leave the woods as fast as possible. Granted, I always carry my Ruger Alaskan while hiking, and the people on that show don't have a firearm, Black bears don't creep me out like a brown bear would. Yes, I believe Black bears are responsible for more attacks on people than other bears, but there are ways to minimize the risk.

Cpt Caveman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   1
    Feb 5, 2009
    Brown County
    Mary Kate slashed her little hand with her axe. The whole time she was splitting wood that way I was cringing saying out loud "you are gonna get hurt!" I didn't watch the end trailer but my son said she said something about having trouble moving her thumb so she may be out.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Mary Kate slashed her little hand with her axe. The whole time she was splitting wood that way I was cringing saying out loud "you are gonna get hurt!" I didn't watch the end trailer but my son said she said something about having trouble moving her thumb so she may be out.
    I said to the wife, I think we all saw that coming.

Would you you have eaten the dead duck?

Top Bottom