Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Epi-pen price

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Is using the real epi-pen as painful as the home built model apears to be in the video?
    -----------------------------------------------
    Done, done, and I’m on to the next one...
    -----------------------------------------------

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bwframe View Post
    Is using the real epi-pen as painful as the home built model apears to be in the video?
    I can tell you this, I have seen people shot that were just fine all to have a meltdown when the medic went to put the IV in, so it all depends on the wimp getting the shot, if you need it then you are having a bad day and better take the 5sec of suck and deal with it.
    Last edited by SMiller; 09-23-2016 at 16:47.
    USA1 God, guns, family, country

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SMiller View Post
    I can tell you this, I have people shot that were just fine all to have a meltdown when the medic went to put the IV in, so it all depends on the wimp getting the shot, if you need it then you are having a bad day and better take the 5sec of suck and deal with it.
    It's odd how brains work. Like you mentioned, some people can tolerate being shot or stabbed with a knife, but come near them with even a teeny tiny gauge needle and they're done.

"The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State."
    INDIANA CONSTITUTION
    Article 1 - Bill of Rights - Section 32

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To prevail you must ACT!

User Info Menu

It's not so bad with a 2 dollar co pay....Attachment 50214
    "I know of you"

KLB

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by longbow View Post
    It's not so bad with a 2 dollar co pay....Attachment 50214
    Except that drives up the cost of insurance
    They shouldn't just drop a hellfire missile on your café experience...Rand Paul

User Info Menu

Last edited by Icarry2; 09-22-2016 at 21:17.
    TJ
    Don't be afraid of the dark. Be Ready for it!!

Marksman

User Info Menu

To answer the question asked earlier about the cost a few years ago, I've been carrying a minimum of four going on 7 years. When I first started they were a ten dollar copay, 200.00 without insurance. I'm now paying a 90.00 dollar copay and depending on the pharmacy they can be as high as 700.00 without prescription coverage. I've never been afraid of needles and when you are having trouble breathing the injection isn't anything to get worked up about. Dan

Plinker

User Info Menu

if insurance does not cover your prescription drugs, you have to find somewhere cheaper to buy. I for example use this discount. Coupon saving and saves money. conveniently, no need to go op pharmacies, to find the lowest price.

Expert

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rhino View Post
    It's odd how brains work. Like you mentioned, some people can tolerate being shot or stabbed with a knife, but come near them with even a teeny tiny gauge needle and they're done.
    My brother damn near cut his finger clean off with a table saw. He was fine and doing well until he got to the hospital and a needle came out to numb....Then he was OUT COLD!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bobjones223 View Post
    My brother damn near cut his finger clean off with a table saw. He was fine and doing well until he got to the hospital and a needle came out to numb....Then he was OUT COLD!
    I hope you got it on video!

"The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State."
    INDIANA CONSTITUTION
    Article 1 - Bill of Rights - Section 32

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To prevail you must ACT!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5