• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tooleman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    I can get access to some blue food grade barrels with screw top lids. I am not sure the size but I think they are 55 gallon. I want to know if you think there is a market for them. I will post an ad in the classifieds section but I am wanting to know how many people would be interested in getting some... I am looking to get $20per barrel... again this is just to see if there is a market for the barrels I don't have them yet but as soon as I do I will post an ad in the classified section.

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    barrels go for sale all the time on craigslist. I have bought and used the ones with the steel band that holds the lid on. I think you will find a market for them at 20 each

Cpt Caveman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   1
    Feb 5, 2009
    Brown County
    If you are gonna sell them as food grade water barrels or whatever, make SURE they are truly food grade and havent had pesticide or antifreeze in them. I've had folks lie to me about that in the past. It sucks.

bocefus78

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 9, 2014
    Hamilton Co.
    Depends on your location as to if there is a market. Lots of guys already sell them. If you have another seller near you, You will have to be less than them if you want to move any sort of volume.
    The food grade 275 and 330 gal IBC totes sell very well too if the price is right. I drove 60 miles round trip to get one that was priced much less than everyone else.

tooleman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    I am located in Columbus Indiana and yes I am 100% positive that they are food grade and only had food product and water that I will rise them out with.

TB1999

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    $20 is pretty high for me. I picked a couple food grade up a couple years ago for $5 each.

tooleman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    These food grade barrels have many uses, they can hold feed, dog food, great for outdoor storage they are listed in the classifieds section...

Top Bottom