• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gadgetmonster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Southport area
    I called down to AmeriQual and spoke to Becky in Evansville. She said they just finished a big order of APack MREs for stock and we should be able to get a pallet of 48 cases. I have had this brand of MRE and they have self heaters and are quite tasty. By the pallet each case is more than $10 less than the regular individual case price.

Later she emailed me and said: We do have APack Ready Meals now. If you want to call me and place the order, I will be happy to help you. You can pay with a credit card and we’ll get the pick-up scheduled through our shipping department. Skid size is 48"w x 40"L x 52: tall. 844 lbs. We appreciate the opportunity! Becky

Becky Biever - APack Ready Meal Sales - AmeriQual Group, LLC l 18200 Highway 41 North l Evansville, IN 47725 - O: 812.867.1444 ext. 262 l F: 812.867.132www.ameriqual.com l www.readymeal.com - https://readymeal.com/product-info/
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am not in a position to coordinate a group buy but if someone is this is a heads up that they are available again.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Tagging for interest if a group buy does happen.

Probably in for a couple of cases depending on delivery date.

My wife was quite impressed when we were in the boonies with limited water and needed a quick meal. I whipped one of these out and she enjoyed it.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    The Apacks are good. I have some on hand but they need rotated out and consumed. So if we are looking at buying a pallet I am in.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    I'm interested in 2 or 3 cases if this goes through. I've helped in the past with the delivery chain and would be happy to help again.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I don't know what $10 less per case translates into, but if there's a way to get cheaper MRE's into Norteast IN, I'm all for it.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Question, what happens if they go past the expiration date? Are they still good, or are they not safe to eat?

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    they keep just like a military MRE, in fact most of the contents are exactly the same (ie IDENTICAL, same company, different exterior packaging) as the military MREs. Just keep them in a cool dry place and they will last for a LONG time.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    How long ago did we have that last group buy? I still have a case in the pantry. 5 years???

I'll take one to work for lunch later this week and report back on taste.

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    How long ago did we have that last group buy? I still have a case in the pantry. 5 years???

And if you don't report...we appreciate your sacrifice and willingness to take one for the team. :)

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour

I bet mine are leftover from that buy. Better eat them and get more

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Wow, apparently I eat more than most. I've probably eaten 3-6 cases/ year since the first group buy. I have an empty case box almost full of just the heaters (I Rarely warm up the meals), and they pack tight.

Top Bottom