Deal alert, Costco is discounting Champion dual fuel 9000/7000 watt units 250.00

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • trophyhunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 2, 2008
    South Bend
    I was in our local Costco today and stumbled on a really good deal and thought I would share it, had my eye on the Champion generator 9K/7K dual fuel model for a bit there and they have them online and in store with an instant 250.00 rebate off the regular 799.00 price for an out the door price of 549.99 plus the tax.

I grabbed one, we have one of their 3500/4000 units with the 30 amp rv plug and it's switchable to 240V with the Nema 14 series plug as well and it's saved our bacon time and time again in outages gonna hold onto it for a backup and portable unit as it weighs quite a bit less and plug the new big one into the transfer switch when needed.

Link to the sale: https://www.costco.com/Champion-700...erator-wElectric-Start.product.100220385.html

EDIT: looking at the receipt, actually paid tax on the full price and then they took the 250.00 off but it was still a great deal. Plenty of them in the Mishawaka store today.

rebarguyindy

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2013
    Spencer, IN
    I purchased this model some time ago and it is a pretty good generator. I bought mine when it was on sale, but I still paid a little more than this price. We have used it a few times when storms took down power lines. It saved my sister when her power went out and her sump pump in the basement didn't have power. As stated by OP, it is a heavy beast and is not easy to lift into a truck bed.

Top Bottom