• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    I've had several sizes of dry bags (not specifically this brand) over the years, mainly for extended canoe trips. They are very nice to have! I haven't priced them in 10+ years but that seems like a good price. Personally, it is an item best bought when you can get your hands on them though unless going off of really good information. There is s big difference in quality and ruggedness from one to another brand/model.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I've had several sizes of dry bags (not specifically this brand) over the years, mainly for extended canoe trips. They are very nice to have! I haven't priced them in 10+ years but that seems like a good price. Personally, it is an item best bought when you can get your hands on them though unless going off of really good information. There is s big difference in quality and ruggedness from one to another brand/model.

Me too. I like the clear SeaLine bags for personal stuff. Easy to inventory, push phone buttons, etc.

41e1HCfzrcL._SY450_.jpg

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Dry bags are a must if you're going to be on the water.

For go bags and such, it's a good idea to put a contractor grade garbage bag in your pack or duffel before you fill it.

Slawburger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Almost Southern IN
    I bought a dry bag for a rafting trip and it went on every camping trip after that. Knowing I had dry clothes in my pack no matter what happened was a comforting feeling.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    FYI, watch menards end of season closeouts in their camping stuff. A few years ago we picked up several very nice quality mid-size dry-bags for $0.99 each, regular price $14.99...

Top Bottom