Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

i woke up at about 130 this morning, and took a look outside, and i could hear sleet, i went back to bed, and woke up again at 6am, i opened facebook and saw that a bread truck was on fire on the northbound twin bridge (between henderson and evansville), it said the tire caught on fire from friction of the tire spinning om the ice, i sent my boss a text saying i wouldnt be in to work (i didnt have anything to do anyway, and told him yesterday, that if it hit as bad as they said, i wouldnt be in).

at 7 i went out and cleaned my fiance's car off, and doing so, i broke her ice scraper, so about 9 i drove to advance auto to buy another (less than a 1/2 mile round trip), and it was sleeting, i got back home, went back to sleep, and havent been anywhere since.

i've to chicken and dumplings in the crockpot, and as i type this im listening to about the third firetruck siren today (as of 3pm) and i am now worrying about my daughters, they are at work, and wont get off till 8pm, and it will be their first time attempting to drive in this snow/ice/sleet combination
    Never too many sigs in your safe!-mike4sigs

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by indiucky View Post
    So that's what this is all aboot???
    ...Eh? You forgot the "eh". You'll never pass as a Canadian with such an obvious faux-pas, eh.
    INGOer #18,319

Tired Of Winning

User Info Menu

I-70 WB Blocked at 147 MM

Wayne County – Troopers are on the scene of a camper trailer on its side blocking both lanes of I-70 west bound at the 147 mile marker, between the Centerville Rd. and US 35 exits. West bound motorists should avoid the area by exiting at the 149MM-Richmond US 35 exit to SR1 south to I-70, or US 35 to SR 38 to SR1 then south to I-70.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Done, done, and I’m on to the next one...
    -----------------------------------------------

User Info Menu

Just got home from work and shoveled the walk. We have more than 4" and it's still snowing. Roads were far worse coming home than this morning. Still, I am #INGOSTRONG and will make the 1500.
    "If you are mad as hell and aren't gonna take it anymore, grab your rifle and head outside. If you're the only one with a rifle screaming like a maniac, go back inside. It isn't time yet"

"I saw a movie once where only the police and military had guns. It was called Schindler's List."

User Info Menu

Had to make a round trip to Indy this morning since it was impossible to reschedule an appointment for my passenger. Roads were bad. Morons who wouldn't slow down sometimes paid the price - saw several big trucks and maybe half a dozen smaller vehicles stuck in ditches or the median on I-74. Slow and easy won the race.

"The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State."
    INDIANA CONSTITUTION
    Article 1 - Bill of Rights - Section 32

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To prevail you must ACT!

User Info Menu

Still, the weather forecast and TV commercials are more accurate than the news.
    NRA lifetime; USCCA

User Info Menu

Roads are dry up here. I-94 in Michigan was dry also. (Finally)

Need help posting Pictures? GO HERE
    >>>>>>>>>> www.ingunowners.com/forums/forum-support-suggestions/446735-posting-photos-imgur-ingo.html <<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Freeman View Post
    The N in INGO stands for knowledge.
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino View Post
    ***Hey, you be friends with Kirk Freeman and see how it affects you.***
    INGOer # 22951

User Info Menu

Anybody been out and moving, Around Indy yet

I Care...Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by snowwalker View Post
    Still, the weather forecast and TV commercials are more accurate than the news.
    The spinning heads weather guessers have become a joke.

User Info Menu

Still see lots of grass between the snow and ice here in FW. Absolutely pitiful.
    Rights are only as secure as the ability to wield sufficient force to defend them. - J. Neil Schulman

“There's nothing wrong with the country a bad recession couldn't fix.” - Irving Kristol

"He's not a tame lion..."

1 Samuel 13:19

Psalm 149:6

Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast