• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SPOOK331945

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2018
    Southern IN
    Here’s mine it’s a 88 wrangler. Rebuilt it from the ground up myself. 4.2 liter with a AX15 behind it. Installed an SYE kit on the transfer case and installed air lockers front and rear.

388FEF01-CB8F-47C5-8622-6E3B34E3A19F.jpg

1A48367C-C5F0-4529-822B-8F36282CCE99.jpg

DB14B67F-6883-405D-ADFD-C4A368A0ED0D.jpg

D9E936E4-DAD3-44D4-A3F7-CB1CCC435E79.jpg

DB4F69A6-0B52-4E8A-A905-2B417F8DBBE4.jpg
    Building a door mount for my 1919

dont worry I took care of the electrical issue for the emps. Love my Weber carbs. Didn’t leave a single bolt unturned in the past 3 years working on it. I know her inside and out. Got rid of what she didn’t need and got what she needed.
    0A8B6FBD-6EAF-44D6-B27E-D7E480705283.jpg

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    If and when the time comes, I'll liberate a nice dump truck. Something along the lines of an International that can run on farm diesel. The way I see it, gas stations will be plundered or won't work without power. Every farm has a diesel tank. No sense in buying one when they'll be plenty for the taking.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    If and when the time comes, I'll liberate a nice dump truck. Something along the lines of an International that can run on farm diesel. The way I see it, gas stations will be plundered or won't work without power. Every farm has a diesel tank. No sense in buying one when they'll be plenty for the taking.

Might as well get a haul truck. Big job sites will just have them sitting around, all you need is a generic CAT key and it's yours...

main-off-road-haul-trucks-300.jpg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

We are set up for the gas station issue. You have to have a plan man....:):

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    no kidding? I didn’t know that. I’ll look into that.

CM's a good guy lil" spook....An excellent 1911 smith as well.....Rather than pitbulls he keeps two mini terrorists around for protection...Cute as a button and I smile every time I see his avatar...:)

Next time CM is down I'll introduce him to you....A VERY good man....It's the guys like him that I wanted you and Coral to get to know....Plus INGO needed some more Southern Indiana Hillbilly members....:)

SPOOK331945

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2018
    Southern IN
    CM's a good guy lil" spook....An excellent 1911 smith as well.....Rather than pitbulls he keeps two mini terrorists around for protection...Cute as a button and I smile every time I see his avatar...:)

Next time CM is down I'll introduce him to you....A VERY good man....It's the guys like him that I wanted you and Coral to get to know....Plus INGO needed some more Southern Indiana Hillbilly members....:)

1911 smith. Sounds right up my alley. I'll be more than happy to meet him in person. Careful if we get too many of us hillbillies on here we'll have everyone mad :)::): lol.

I'm thinking I need another holster up by the driver seat, need to be able to wield it going down the road like Mad Max.

Speaking of Carl's town car every time I see it I can hear "Flight of the Valkyries" playing in the background.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Indiucky someone has to keep some form of class when the **** hits the fan. I just need some pearl grips for S&W k Frame.

Play that Funky music Coral.....Glad to see you posting...There is a good revolver thread going on in the breakroom...Check it out....Glitch just posted some pics that gave me a mild gungasm...A very nice selection....He may be a distant cousin...See if you can get French Gun Loving Tyler on here...He is a good fit for INGO...

We need more youth...Us Geezers are getting tired...:)

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ryandeleeuw340
    Top Bottom