• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    Iu geologist told me a volcano could form in this area in the next 50,000,000 years. Something about signs of a magma plume forming in the area and all the way east coast. I'm modifying my plans as I speak.

Land prices should be dropping soon.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    I'd like to get paid to make predictions no one I know will ever be able to prove wrong. :rolleyes: In 50 million years I think...then say literally anything.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    I'd like to get paid to make predictions no one I know will ever be able to prove wrong. :rolleyes: In 50 million years I think...then say literally anything.
    I want to hear your predictions before I pay anything! How do I know that you will not just take my money and NOT give a prediction?

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Iu geologist told me a volcano could form in this area in the next 50,000,000 years. Something about signs of a magma plume forming in the area and all the way east coast. I'm modifying my plans as I speak.

Land prices should be dropping soon.
    Crap!

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I wonder how much the author of that prediction stole from us...I mean got in federal grant money to make up an unprovable story?

So I make this scary prediction to all those who like life and can read this, in 100 years none of us will be here to care! Talk about a pessimist.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Whoa whoa whoa slow the hell down! One exciting thing at a time. I'm still waiting to see California fall into the ocean. I cant wait around another 50,000,000 years to see an eruption at dicks, in greenwood

Top Bottom