• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kart29

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 10, 2011
    Guess I might have a few minutes to stop by early on Friday afternoon. Wish I could see more if it...but so many obligations...

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I see Self Reliance Outfitters is hosting a Bushcraft Weekend event this week. Anyone planning to go?

I've never been up to the store and thought this might be a good excuse to visit!

https://www.selfrelianceoutfitters.com/pages/bushcraft-weekend-event

G-Man and his son will be there. I had originally planned to attend for a while for at least one of the days, but my weekends are busier than I anticipated. If I get everything completed that is due Sunday night, I might still go over there for a while.

I think you'll have a good time. The store has a lot of cool stuff, including a whole wall of fixed blade knives near the entrance.

You also can't beat the price!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Bushcraft? ;)

ls.jpg

07bbf6dcce1f0ac92eceec60dd8de2ff--curtis-armstrong-the-nerds.jpg

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    I’ve got a new Dave Canterbury book coming in the mail today. If I can make it up there I’m going to see if I can get Dave to sign it. Just ’cause I think it’s cool to have books signed by the author.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I’ve got a new Dave Canterbury book coming in the mail today. If I can make it up there I’m going to see if I can get Dave to sign it. Just ’cause I think it’s cool to have books signed by the author.

I think he'll be happy to sign it for you. I got to meet him last year at the store's grand opening when he presented my prize to me. My observations suggest he makes himself accessible to people who want to learn as well as just fans.

Top Bottom