Join INGunOwners For Free

User Info Menu

Urban Evasion and Escape Kit

Hey guys, after taking some time off, I have started production back up of my WETSU Urban E& E kits. I am selling them on the classifieds/sales section below in the forums for fifty bucks. There will only be a limited run.

This kit is a modified version of the original WETSU pocket survival kit, but more geared towards avoiding and escaping from unlawful detention. The kit is packed inside a metal tin, coated with baked on Alumahyde. But it is designed to be broken up so the end user can hide the various components on his body, to include taping things with the medical tape. Take a look and you'll see, there are a lot of things you wouldn't be allowed to have in prison, and you are only limited by your imagination as far as potential uses.

E&E kit.jpg
    Last edited by WETSU; 1 Week Ago at 14:12.

Expert

User Info Menu

Wow, that is small. The picture, to be clear.

User Info Menu

Haha, Tom, I know! I kept trying to upload a normal sized picture and it kept telling me it was too big. I resized it 4 times and it finally accepted the tiny version. Grrr.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WETSU View Post
    Haha, Tom, I know! I kept trying to upload a normal sized picture and it kept telling me it was too big. I resized it 4 times and it finally accepted the tiny version. Grrr.
    Just means you have to post it externally on another website/photo sharing site and link to it there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Freeman View Post
    A confused cop is an arresty cop.
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdoc View Post
    also, where do we sign up to touch Frank's equipment?

Tired Of Winning

User Info Menu

I used to really enjoy the OP's vids.

Maybe he'll make one on his product?
    -----------------------------------------------
    Done, done, and Iím on to the next one...
    -----------------------------------------------