• ...and so much more!
  • WETSU

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Urban Evasion and Escape Kit

Hey guys, after taking some time off, I have started production back up of my WETSU Urban E& E kits. I am selling them on the classifieds/sales section below in the forums for fifty bucks. There will only be a limited run.

This kit is a modified version of the original WETSU pocket survival kit, but more geared towards avoiding and escaping from unlawful detention. The kit is packed inside a metal tin, coated with baked on Alumahyde. But it is designed to be broken up so the end user can hide the various components on his body, to include taping things with the medical tape. Take a look and you'll see, there are a lot of things you wouldn't be allowed to have in prison, and you are only limited by your imagination as far as potential uses.

E&E kit.jpg

Last edited:

WETSU

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Haha, Tom, I know! I kept trying to upload a normal sized picture and it kept telling me it was too big. I resized it 4 times and it finally accepted the tiny version. Grrr.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Haha, Tom, I know! I kept trying to upload a normal sized picture and it kept telling me it was too big. I resized it 4 times and it finally accepted the tiny version. Grrr.

Just means you have to post it externally on another website/photo sharing site and link to it there.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom