• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2A-Hoosier23

ammo fiend
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 16, 2018
    Lawrence
    [video=youtube;LwbPTHdqkoE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwbPTHdqkoE[/video]

Paul Harrell has finally shared his top 5 for the zombie apocalypse. This man never fails to entertain (and inform) me :laugh:

Seriously, this is one of the best and funniest videos he's put out so far.

1stLast&Always

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 14, 2016
    Indy No Place
    I have watched his videos for a few years. I've always wondered what his background was, as he mentions he shot someone in some of his "Tips for Concealed Carry video" (be the first to call 911).

His humor is dry, if not creepily deadpan, though he does make me laugh. I think the strange part is that he always has the same expression, no matter what he's saying, like Chuck Norris or Bronson.

He has talent for putting stuff in layman's terms and putting B.S. to bed. "There is no REplacement for shot placement."

I do wonder what other "pros" think of the utility/accuracy of his info, as well as if he offers training.

Last edited:

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    I have watched his videos for a few years. I've always wondered what his background was, as he says he had shot someone before in some of his videos (be the first to call 911). He is kind of an odd duck, though informative. He definitely is good at putting stuff in layman's terms and putting B.S. to bed.

I do wonder what other "pros" think of the utility/accuracy of his info?

If I recall he was involved in a DGU some time back, something about driver trying to do bodily harm. Also I believe he was in both the Army a d Marines. Seems like a down to earth person. I especially like his videos about ammo where he explains designation etc.

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    [video=youtube;LwbPTHdqkoE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwbPTHdqkoE[/video]

Paul Harrell has finally shared his top 5 for the zombie apocalypse. This man never fails to entertain (and inform) me :laugh:

Seriously, this is one of the best and funniest videos he's put out so far.

PLease explain, "The Goat"?

Tactical Flannel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 28, 2012
    West Central Indiana
    I've watched several of his videos as well.
    I like his way of presenting the topic at hand without being over the top. I particularly like the objective testing using known information (IE.. bullet weights and chronographed speeds) trying to keep it as an apples to apples comparison. But then the paratical testing using his meat target and high-tech fleece bullet stop.
    Hopefully he continues to make many more vids...

Stay safe

2A-Hoosier23

ammo fiend
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 16, 2018
    Lawrence
    I have watched his videos for a few years. I've always wondered what his background was, as he mentions he shot someone in some of his "Tips for Concealed Carry video" (be the first to call 911).

His humor is dry, if not creepily deadpan, though he does make me laugh. I think the strange part is that he always has the same expression, no matter what he's saying, like Chuck Norris or Bronson.

He has talent for putting stuff in layman's terms and putting B.S. to bed. "There is no REplacement for shot placement."

I do wonder what other "pros" think of the utility/accuracy of his info, as well as if he offers training.

He answers some of those questions in his "Frequently Asked Questions" videos :yesway: If you're a fan of Tim at the Military Arms Channel, he has expressed he has great respect for Mr. Harrell.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    I enjoy his videos the one on the “Miami Shootout is outstanding.

He was involved in DGU that was very public he was charged with man slaughter and later freed.

Top Bottom