Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DoggyDaddy View Post
    I have to mow my grass, but I also need to replace the steering sector (rack and pinion) on my mower. I can still turn right okay, but turning left isn't so good. I think I'm gonna mow, turning right, before I try and fix it, just in case the repair job doesn't go as smoothly as the youtube video I found for it makes it seem. At least I'll have 3 or 4 days before the grass needs mowing again if the repair goes awry.
    I'm happy to say that the mower repair went well. She drives like a new mower now. Only about 60 bucks in parts and a little under an hour of my time. I'd hate to think what the John Deere dealership would've charged me.

User Info Menu

Way late to the party but finally got some tomato and peppers in. My daughter's Ag teacher was having an end of the year sale this week. 18 mixed tomato plants and 16 mixed peppers for $15, why not? Had some green bean seeds left from last year to take up the rest of the space in our garden bed just to see if they'll go.
    Quote Originally Posted by WILSON View Post
    n/m - hoosierdaddy1976 beat me.

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Looks great, Expat!
    L.F.F.L.

Follow my son's journey as he travels Europe on this thread.

http://ingunowners.com/forums/break-...adventure.html or on FB https://www.facebook.com/AnthonyBrooksArt/ . He has been posting more on the Art page than his Sketchy Travels page that he started when he left on this trip.

User Info Menu

What a nice garden Expat !
    A labor of love indeed.

User Info Menu

Sorry to offend you sir.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by COOPADUP View Post
    What a nice garden Expat !
    A labor of love indeed.
    Thanks.

Sorry to offend you sir.
    Not sure who this was meant for as I didn't see any offensive comments from you. Perhaps another thread?

User Info Menu

Yes sir. I mentioned a need to have a pellet rifle handy with all the rabbits around. Just didn't attach to the right thread.

User Info Menu

Yes sir. I mentioned a need to have a pellet rifle handy with all the rabbits around. Just didn't attach to the right thread.
    lol, no one with a garden would be offended by someone keeping a pellet rifle handy...
    I have a fence around mine that keeps the rabbits out mostly, but the ground hogs either get caught in a conibear trap or shot with the pellet rifle. 4 down so far this year.
    Just wait for corn season to start and my battle with the coons.

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast