• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DangerousDave

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Cayuga
    Enjoyed watching the video. Watching the video got me motivated to make some of them. Made 3 of them this morning, nothing to it. I'm anxious to see how many mice I catch tomorrow. The only problem I had was when my Labrador tried to lick all the peanut butter off the cans. Had to make him a peanut butter sandwich so he would leave me alone. LOL

DangerousDave

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Cayuga
    I wasn't making videos, I was making the mousetraps out of 5 gallon buckets. Sorry for the confusion. Old boss of the swamp had a lot of good videos on you tube besides the mousetrap. I spent about 2 hrs. the other night watching some of them. Thanks for the information.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I wasn't making videos, I was making the mousetraps out of 5 gallon buckets. Sorry for the confusion. Old boss of the swamp had a lot of good videos on you tube besides the mousetrap. I spent about 2 hrs. the other night watching some of them. Thanks for the information.

Are these anything like the squirrel traps.

pitbulld45

Follower of I AM
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 27, 2012
    Terre Haute
    We had a ton of mice in the feed barn, put one of these up, and the population dropped drastically, eventually they did stop using it though.

DangerousDave

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Cayuga
    Just checked my traps that I put out yesterday. Had two dead mice in the bottom of the bucket. Sure a lot cheaper than buying expensive rat bait. The last 4 lb. bag of rat bait I purchased was $15, a jar of peanut butter is a whole lot cheaper. Just thought you'd like to know.

Top Bottom