Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bwframe View Post
    I've heard there are folks that avoid the 4473 purchases in the modern day. They purchase things through private sales. What about those folks?
    Do they have a gun permit?
    I find you offensive for finding me offensive.

Often imitated, Never duplicated.

User Info Menu

I saw this not so long ago. I like her and subscribed to her channel. I really couldn't find much to disagree with her here.

I think Leadeye is probably right. In fact, I'd suggest they're already trying it and they've started with "assault weapons". In some states, they've already started trying to make ammo hard to get and expensive.
    INGOer #18,319

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KellyinAvon View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to eldirector again.
    Taken care of it.
    No one is stronger or more dangerous than the man who can harness his emotions.

www.BrightFirearmsTraining.com

abright@ccrtc.com

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

I have a number of questions about the woman in the video. I would have like to have seen more of her.
    No one is stronger or more dangerous than the man who can harness his emotions.

www.BrightFirearmsTraining.com

abright@ccrtc.com

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Taken care of it.
    INGOer #25,448

User Info Menu

***EDIT*** Evidently some are not able to decipher sarcasm. Therefore purple has been added for clarity.

Best way to prevent your guns from being confiscated is to have a tragic boating accident while cleaning all of your guns on a very deep lake. That accident caused all those pretty and clean guns to sink away in the deep, deep water never to be seen again....right?
    Last edited by worddoer; 2 Weeks Ago at 01:11. Reason: Because Sarcasm is Lost on Some
    "May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one." - Mal

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by worddoer View Post
    Best way to prevent your guns from being confiscated is to have a tragic boating accident while cleaning all of your guns on a very deep lake. That accident caused all those pretty and clean guns to sink away in the deep, deep water never to be seen again....right?
    I don't have a boat, so I decided to sell all of mine via private sale except a Ruger 10/22. My daughter loves shooting that 10/22.
    "A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

eldirector has it right, by not voting for tyrants. That's a given with us, but what about the rest of folks out there?

How long can we continue to have the numbers to fend off the next generation, with their minds fueled by our educational system, mainstream news media and most forms of entertainment?
    -----------------------------------------------
    Done, done, and Iím on to the next one...
    -----------------------------------------------

User Info Menu

eldirector has it right, by not voting for tyrants. That's a given with us, but what about the rest of folks out there?

How long can we continue to have the numbers to fend off the next generation, with their minds fueled by our educational system, mainstream news media and most forms of entertainment?
    Honestly I think sometimes we worry too much about the younger generation. Iíve seen studies that show the younger generation tends to be more pro gun, and my nieces and nephews are die hard gun advocates. I think the inner city liberals and college campuses are where the brainwashing is, and that needs to be our focus. We need more professors on the side of freedom to educate why we have the rights we have. Why we have them is as important as having them. They were outlined in the bill of rights for a reason, educate them of the reasoning
    I find you offensive for finding me offensive.

Often imitated, Never duplicated.

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

We hear the "already on the list," so it doesn't matter often. I wonder which list?

Does the occasional poster go on the same list as the one who posts about their huge safe full of guns? The one's who toss up pics of their collections? Those who discuss reloading or ammo on sale?

What about this site vs others? Social media?
    As I have stated on more than 1 occasion this site is on a list. All major gun forums are. It may not be monitored 24/7 but yes it is visited and more than a few members have ties so please do not think we are alone. No one on social media is alone. As has been "Done" in the past a search will stir up pretty much anything you have posted.

Seriously, consider what you post.

AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast