HOW TO* Avoid Tyrannical Gun Confiscation - Best PRACTICAL Tips!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Interesting information. What do we think of this?

[video=youtube;ypdX3lqQ0Qw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypdX3lqQ0Qw[/video]

watch

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    We are on INGO. If it comes to national confiscation we are already on the list. If it comes to national confiscation the republic is at an end. If the much touted next civil war happens the republic is at an end...our enemies will not stand by waiting for us to figure it out this time.

Coups and civil wars are not a surprise to existing regimes in information societies any more because the on line coordination for such a thing is open viewing to those in power.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    We hear the "already on the list," so it doesn't matter often. I wonder which list?

Does the occasional poster go on the same list as the one who posts about their huge safe full of guns? The one's who toss up pics of their collections? Those who discuss reloading or ammo on sale?

What about this site vs others? Social media?

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    We hear the "already on the list," so it doesn't matter often. I wonder which list?

Does the occasional poster go on the same list as the one who posts about their huge safe full of guns? The one's who toss up pics of their collections? Those who discuss reloading or ammo on sale?

I do wonder about social media, I cannot confirm the validity of the news article but I was reading about how Google and Facebook are creating firearm registries of people including serial numbers if seen in photos. While I'm open about being a gun owner and not a very private person I do see merit in keeping at least some things to yourself.

While I didn't agree with a lot of the mindset in that video I think massive and open non-compliance is the real way to "win" even if things don't go well in the future.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville

We are all on the list. The second you fill out that 4473 you’re in the database. Being a member on a gun site just ensures you’re passionate about those rights.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I've heard there are folks that avoid the 4473 purchases in the modern day. They purchase things through private sales. What about those folks?

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I've heard there are folks that avoid the 4473 purchases in the modern day. They purchase things through private sales. What about those folks?

I'm guessing they still have those private sales in databases as well. Intercepting emails, text messages, and phone calls. Just take a little more time to peruse thru that info and know who to visit

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    They will use the uk approach if they ever get serious about taking firearms away. Get rid of one class at a time, make you come to them to drop them off. Prosecute if they catch you with them after the ban. Eventually you have nothing.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I saw this not so long ago. I like her and subscribed to her channel. I really couldn't find much to disagree with her here.

I think Leadeye is probably right. In fact, I'd suggest they're already trying it and they've started with "assault weapons". In some states, they've already started trying to make ammo hard to get and expensive.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I have a number of questions about the woman in the video. I would have like to have seen more of her.

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    ***EDIT*** Evidently some are not able to decipher sarcasm. Therefore purple has been added for clarity.

Best way to prevent your guns from being confiscated is to have a tragic boating accident while cleaning all of your guns on a very deep lake. That accident caused all those pretty and clean guns to sink away in the deep, deep water never to be seen again....right?

Last edited:

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    Best way to prevent your guns from being confiscated is to have a tragic boating accident while cleaning all of your guns on a very deep lake. That accident caused all those pretty and clean guns to sink away in the deep, deep water never to be seen again....right?

I don't have a boat, so I decided to sell all of mine via private sale except a Ruger 10/22. My daughter loves shooting that 10/22.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    eldirector has it right, by not voting for tyrants. That's a given with us, but what about the rest of folks out there?

How long can we continue to have the numbers to fend off the next generation, with their minds fueled by our educational system, mainstream news media and most forms of entertainment?

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    eldirector has it right, by not voting for tyrants. That's a given with us, but what about the rest of folks out there?

How long can we continue to have the numbers to fend off the next generation, with their minds fueled by our educational system, mainstream news media and most forms of entertainment?

Honestly I think sometimes we worry too much about the younger generation. I’ve seen studies that show the younger generation tends to be more pro gun, and my nieces and nephews are die hard gun advocates. I think the inner city liberals and college campuses are where the brainwashing is, and that needs to be our focus. We need more professors on the side of freedom to educate why we have the rights we have. Why we have them is as important as having them. They were outlined in the bill of rights for a reason, educate them of the reasoning

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

As I have stated on more than 1 occasion this site is on a list. All major gun forums are. It may not be monitored 24/7 but yes it is visited and more than a few members have ties so please do not think we are alone. No one on social media is alone. As has been "Done" in the past a search will stir up pretty much anything you have posted.

Seriously, consider what you post.

Top Bottom