Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

User Info Menu

I got mine about a month ago at my doctor's office. I stopped first at the local Walgreen's and they said my insurance wouldn't pay for it. I called the insurance and they said that yes, they would pay for it, but they had to bill it properly in the system which apparently they didnt know how to do. Cigna volunteered to call the local Walgreens and walk them through it. I told them to not bother and I would just go to my doctor's office. Since the wife got sick, I get one every year.

User Info Menu

Got mine at CVS. Cigna insurance covered it all. Regular price on the receipt was $39.

Arm hurt for three days, as usual.

User Info Menu

I had mine about 10 days ago. I'm just now feeling the onset of the autism.
    Amazing Grace, how sweet was her sound.

User Info Menu

I haven't gotten one yet due to me being on sick from work where they are free. I've never had any issues with the any immunization but my wife...not so lucky. Ladt year she had a huge lump in the injection site. I guess all those years from the military injections didn't kill me so I'm good.
    Naphtali Lodge 389 Kokomo, IN

Hard luck is my only luck...
    Not your average Korean Hillbilly
    Tactical Chia Pet
    2012 FXDF (Fatbob)

tsm
    Plinker

User Info Menu

Kroger pharmacy. $0 cost after insurance. Minor bruise at injection site.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Work for a healthcare company for over 35 years and hated the shot so never got it . They offered it but never had to get it. Then when the ACA came into the picture and established Hospital Value-Based Purchasing. Then the company started doing this:
    Coworkers who do not have proof of immunization on file by November 30th will be suspended and unable to work and will have seven (7) days to get the immunization.  Failure to get the immunization by the end of the suspension period will be terminated.

So forced to get something you donít want or be unemployed.

Expert

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Brimaster View Post
    Work for a healthcare company for over 35 years and hated the shot so never got it . They offered it but never had to get it. Then when the ACA came into the picture and established Hospital Value-Based Purchasing. Then the company started doing this:
    Coworkers who do not have proof of immunization on file by November 30th will be suspended and unable to work and will have seven (7) days to get the immunization.  Failure to get the immunization by the end of the suspension period will be terminated.

So forced to get something you donít want or be unemployed.
    Wow! Just Wow! And that is why we need to move health care away from 3rd parties and to a system where you get your own.

Expert

User Info Menu

There are hundreds of flu variants of the major types of flu and many infections and illnesses caused by other viruses. A flu shot is the equivalent of placing a bet on a horse race based on the suggestion of a race betting publication. A flu shot only covers about three or four variants of the hundreds. It is the researchers best guess as to what is coming around...

Marksman

User Info Menu

I was given the high-dose shot at the VA Hospital.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper 79 View Post
    Got it once. Felt like death for three days. Never taking one ever again.
    Same for me

"Courage is Being Scared to Death, but Saddling up Anyway" - John Wayne

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast