• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    I finally decided that I would put the new pistol in as my EDC. That meant my old one went into the get home bag to replace the one currently residing there.

Figured that since I was doing that I would dig thru there and see what I needed to swap out or replenish. Had a protein bar that the wrapper was opened so I ate it and regretted it. While I was doing that I got to some of the what if items and found an insulin needle. Capped and in the sealed wrapper.

Originally I had this in there in case an emergency arose where a diabetic needed it. I had one guy working for me that was diabetic and my mother-in-law is as well.

Now that I think about it I am wondering if there would be any problem if I ever had to have my items searched. I don't foresee that as an issue, but I have heard of people getting charged with paraphernalia. I don't have any insulin. Would it even be something that I would ever see come up in a carry bag situation? Doubtful. But then again I have a chainsaw in a can in there as well, which would be hardly ever needed.

Question is could this hem me up in anyway?

ClydeB

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 17, 2012
    Southern Hoosier
    So, your use case here is have a fresh needle handy in case you run across a diabetic with their own insulin and in need of an injection, but no way to inject it?

I would personally treat this like carrying a baseball bat in the car. Be sure to have a glove and ball with it in case there are any questions. So get yourself one of those starter glucose monitoring kits from the local pharmacy for cheap and keep it with the sharps.
    An example kit from amazon.
    https://www.amazon.com/Call-Express...ds=starter+glucose+kit&qid=1579551914&sr=8-10

Top Bottom