Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 101
  1. #21
    Keeper of the Hammer
    MontereyC6's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    CKW and I are considering looking into Costco. Heard good things just hate to make the change. We can rip through Sams with a list and get out pretty easily as we know where everything is.
    We switched just because the meat selection is better at Costco. Got to feed the BGE!
    INGO Classified Ad Rules
    INGO Forum Rules
    Click here to become an INGO
    Click here if you are interested in advertising

  2. #22
    Mickey Mantle Trigger Time's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Yeah indyjohn brings up a good point. The hot food deals at Costco are great . I think I can get a LARGE slice of pizza and a coke for like $1.50.
    Now you have to be a member to eat there. I always thought you had to be but I guess not. I just stop after I go through the line.
    Wherever you go, there you are.

  3. #23
    I still care....Really
    churchmouse's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by MontereyC6 View Post
    We switched just because the meat selection is better at Costco. Got to feed the BGE!
    Really. That's a good reason to go look. I will say the selection at Sams has gotten noticeably better since the 1st of the year.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

    Forum Rules

    Classified Rules

    FAQ

    http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

  4. #24
    Expert ChrisK's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    We have found that the quality of the food products at Costco is much higher than Sams. You also get extended warranties on TVís at no cost. The bakery is also top notch...
    All men are created equal...Only a few become a Soldier, Sailor, Airman or Marine..

  5. #25
    Mickey Mantle Trigger Time's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisK View Post
    We have found that the quality of the food products at Costco is much higher than Sams. You also get extended warranties on TVís at no cost. The bakery is also top notch...
    I have to agree. Much better quality of food and other products offered. Not that Sam's doesn't also have quality and name brands. I'm meaning the Costco brands. Plus a lot more samples
    Wherever you go, there you are.

  6. #26
    I still care....Really
    churchmouse's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Time View Post
    I have to agree. Much better quality of food and other products offered. Not that Sam's doesn't also have quality and name brands. I'm meaning the Costco brands. Plus a lot more samples
    OK we are going for a look next week.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

    Forum Rules

    Classified Rules

    FAQ

    http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

  7. #27
    PATRIOT indyjohn's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Time View Post
    Yeah indyjohn brings up a good point. The hot food deals at Costco are great . I think I can get a LARGE slice of pizza and a coke for like $1.50.
    Now you have to be a member to eat there. I always thought you had to be but I guess not. I just stop after I go through the line.
    Ya, that just happened in the last few weeks. Non members could go in for food but Costco has changed that so only members can walk in and get the good hot food deals.
    "A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

  8. #28
    Grandmaster IndyBeerman's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    .
    Don't be that Richard, nobody likes a smart ass Richard, there's way more than we need here.


    Trump reaffirms my decision everyday voting for him as President and my
    reason for voting for him again in 2020.



    Member#630, geez I've been here a while.

  9. #29
    Master dudley0's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Well Costco is nearly an hour one way travel for me. I tried to do the same price comparison that I did with the TP but they only show one selection of Charmin and nothing close to the quantity package we buy.

    Not that it is all about the TP, that just happens to be the item I used for pricing.

    Might make a run to the Kokomo Sam's this weekend. I need to go to pick up some tile for a project and that Menards has it in stock.

  10. #30
    Master Ziggidy's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    If you ever hearing aids - Costco membership is way to go. I have bought 2 pair and my has one pair (over the years) and have saved THOUSANDS with "each" purchased. They heavily discount name brand and they have their own brand (rebranded). Warranty's are unbelievable. And yes, they are current models with all the features.

    NRA - Life

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Button Dodge