• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Old Dog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 4, 2016
    Central Indiana
    Been hanging out at the house since 12-5-19, but not due to corona, well not due to "THE" corona. Hand surgery has me doing very little except therapy. Can't wait until I recover fully as I want to get out and do some work. Getting cabin fever. Hope I don't have to add more months because of the panic.

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    Take a look at the New York exclusion zone and the new EO Emergency declaration from Florida. New York has an interesting take on the exclusion zone.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Not w a 5 year old who craves sunshine as much as I do. Especially not w a wife and her mother in law. All of us in 1 house? dude, I am NOT treadmill running that long!

Im sure they cant make us stay inside our homes. If they try that crap it may not end well. There is no reason to not let us outside in our own yards on our own property. There arent enough cops to enforce that.

After all, its a virus quarantine, not a shelter in place due to a hazmat spill rendering the outside environment toxic.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Not w a 5 year old who craves sunshine as much as I do. Especially not w a wife and her mother in law. All of us in 1 house? dude, I am NOT treadmill running that long!

Im sure they cant make us stay inside our homes. If they try that crap it may not end well. There is no reason to not let us outside in our own yards on our own property. There arent enough cops to enforce that.

After all, its a virus quarantine, not a shelter in place due to a hazmat spill rendering the outside environment toxic.

^This. The idea is to stay away from other people as much as possible. They are icky. I'm going to be doing work on the house and upgrading my garden. If you can work from home, then do so and spend quality time with the family and/or projects you've been wanting to do.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Crap, with back page gone, and Craig not listing hookers on his list, how am I supposed to get an “in call” girl? Do you think hookers practice virus mitigation? Should I spray’em Down with Lysol and wipe’em With Clorox before, or after the transaction?

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    Pretty much. Started working from home today and will do so until at least 4/6. We'll see what happens after that.

Paul30

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    I have enough home projects to keep me busy a year, a month would not even scratch the surface. If I need to stay home for a few months, I could easily do that and probably should. I would reduce my exposure chances to the virus, and get a lot of projects done. I have been stocking up on the materials and things I need to do these projects so I have what I need to work. I guess the weather would decide what projects I work on each day.

Top Bottom