Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 39 of 130 FirstFirst ... 29 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 49 89 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

If this governor wants to do something useful with the national guard he should use them to deliver food to stores and re-stock shelves.
    That alone would do more to calm people the hell down.
    "Words are even more feeble on this Memorial Day, for the sight before us is that of a strong and good nation that stands in silence and remembers those who were loved and who, in return, loved their countrymen enough to die for them."
    - Ronald Reagan

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Time View Post
    If this governor wants to do something useful with the national guard he should use them to deliver food to stores and re-stock shelves.
    Truth ! ....... I wish that you were the Governor.

User Info Menu

I somehow doubt the appearance of National Guard troops in suburban grocery stores would calm people down. Quite the opposite, actually.
    Deserves got nothing to do with it...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Route 45 View Post
    I somehow doubt the appearance of National Guard troops in suburban grocery stores would calm people down. Quite the opposite, actually.
    This. Optics.

Richmond (and maybe others) had a sign up saying "no more guns or ammo sales"

The sign is now down, but so is nearly all the common ammo.

Optics.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

User Info Menu

A facility I do side work for just took delivery of a pallet (~55) of emergency ventilators. It looks like manufacturing is ramping up and other supplies are coming on line as well. Which is good; if the NCoV-19 holds off a bit longer, we may well be reasonably prepared for an otherwise disastrous early stage outbreak. Or it will later be regarded as a presumptuous waste of resources, further weakening the the will to take similar measures in the future.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IronsKeeper View Post
    This. Optics.

Richmond (and maybe others) had a sign up saying "no more guns or ammo sales"

The sign is now down, but so is nearly all the common ammo.

Optics.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Well, months ago WM already said they were going to stop all sales of ammo typically used for killing people and only stock hunting ammo. (I know, ) So they had a head start as they were not replenishing inventory as it sold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Freeman View Post
    A confused cop is an arresty cop.
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdoc View Post
    also, where do we sign up to touch Frank's equipment?

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere KellyinAvon's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Cameramonkey View Post
    Funny how micro markets work. In Camby, When I was last there Pork was available, but no chicken and very little beef. Who knew that Heartland Crossing and surrounding areas are mostly Jewish?
    Next time I pass through I'll look closer for the Synagogues.
    INGOer #25,448

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tryin' View Post
    A facility I do side work for just took delivery of a pallet (~55) of emergency ventilators. It looks like manufacturing is ramping up and other supplies are coming on line as well. Which is good; if the NCoV-19 holds off a bit longer, we may well be reasonably prepared for an otherwise disastrous early stage outbreak. Or it will later be regarded as a presumptuous waste of resources, further weakening the the will to take similar measures in the future.
    Can you provide any more information on this? Brand, destination, are they from the national stockpile? Of course, if you are not allowed to share this info I understand.
    Veterans Crisis Line 1-800-273-8255 press 1 to talk to someone now or text 838255 available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.

Shooter

User Info Menu

Boogalations 5:56 Thats ****ing hilarious!! Still canít rep you!!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfhound View Post
    Can you provide any more information on this? Brand, destination, are they from the national stockpile? Of course, if you are not allowed to share this info I understand.
    No sir, sorry. Merely putting out the most info I feel comfortable with at the moment.

Page 39 of 130 FirstFirst ... 29 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 49 89 ... LastLast