Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 65 of 132 FirstFirst ... 15 55 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 75 115 ... LastLast
Results 641 to 650 of 1316
  1. #641
    Grandmaster Cameramonkey's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post
    So people are stuck at home, binge watching TV, eating nothing but Hot Pockets and ice cream.

    If the virus doesn't kill us...
    Looks like the only ones still overbuying are the idiots who cant cook. Meijer in Camby was normal at first glance. Meat case looked great and plenty thanks to a limit of 2. HOWEVER, the convenience things like frozen pizzas, minute rice, and soups were obliterated still. And still no TP and maybe 2 cases of paper towels. couldnt find tubs of margarine to save my life. Only sticks left. Weird. Oh, and no lysol or lysol wipes.

    The little meat shop we go to for beef was good too. not terribly busy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Freeman View Post
    A confused cop is an arresty cop.
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdoc View Post
    also, where do we sign up to touch Frank's equipment?

  2. #642
    Expert

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by VUPDblue View Post
    hahahaha no they wouldn't buy it. They've always provided us with hand sanitizer in little 4oz bottles, but now since its unobtainable, there is a barrel of it that we refill the little bottles with, but we are limited to one fill a week and have to sign for it so we don't take more than 4oz per week.
    Normally I would say that you are pooping me. This actually pisses me off. Bet the mayor has more than that.

  3. #643
    Grandmaster DoggyDaddy's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by OurDee View Post
    Sunset brand, Campari tomatoes are excellent this time of year. Kind of small but good flavor. Grown in Mexico.

    Just made a pot of chili and sent some down the street. Brownies are still hot and the honey oatmeal bread comes out of the oven in less than an hour.
    I don't know what kind these were. They were the ones that come in small bunches on the vine. The only other choice at the time were Romas.

  4. #644
    Expert

    User Info Menu

    I have not been out in two weeks. Two weeks ago the Wal-mart in Bedford had no meat, eggs, milk or tp, and it had lots of empty shelves. I went there today and they were COMPLETELY STOCKED. They had eggs (all sizes and varieties), milk, juice, chicken, turkeys, hams, hamburger, fresh produce, AND toilet paper (limit 1). The ONLY thing that I couldnít find was a specialty french bread that my wife and I like to use for BLTís. I saw thee people with masks AND gloves, three with just masks, six with just gloves, and one obese bozo in camo with a full military gas mask and filter, NO gloves, and a hi-point strapped to his waist.
    Last edited by Hkindiana; 03-27-2020 at 17:28.
    With so many places beating dicks I think it's gonna hurt dicks bad.

  5. #645
    INGO Homebrewer JettaKnight's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    I found split peas!




    There was one lone bag at the third store I went to. No toilet paper to be found... but whocares split peas soup for me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln
    Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?

  6. #646
    Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    VUPDblue's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by dprimm View Post
    Normally I would say that you are pooping me. This actually pisses me off. Bet the mayor has more than that.

    the FOP came to roll calls and provided a 5gal cooler of sanitizer to refill our little bottles.
    VUPDblue's Rule #1: Don't be a jerk.

    Marion County Fish and Game.Central Indiana's best shooting
    sports facility!



    Rules of the INGO Classifieds

    INGO rules of conduct

    INGO Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

  7. #647
    Grandmaster DoggyDaddy's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Hkindiana View Post
    I have not been out in two weeks. Two weeks ago the Wal-mart in Bedford had no meat, eggs, milk or tp, and it had lots of empty shelves. I went there today and they were COMPLETELY STOCKED. They had eggs (all sizes and varieties), milk, juice, chicken, turkeys, hams, hamburger, fresh produce, AND toilet paper (limit 1). The ONLY thing that I couldnít find was a specialty french bread that my wife and I like to use for BLTís. I saw thee people with masks AND gloves, three with just masks, six with just gloves, and one obese bozo in camo with a full military gas mask and filter, NO gloves, and a hi-point strapped to his waist.
    It wasn't me! I don't own a Hi Point, don't own any camo, and I haven't received these yet (cross posted from the "What have you done this week to prep" thread.

    "I just ordered 2 of these. I don't know why, but these are strange times. Or it could be the Jagermeister. (Probably)

    https://www.robertrtg.com/store/pc/R...ARY-8p7234.htm
    "

  8. #648
    Grandmaster DoggyDaddy's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post
    I found split peas!




    There was one lone bag at the third store I went to. No toilet paper to be found... but whocares split peas soup for me!
    You are truly blessed.

  9. #649
    Expert

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by DoggyDaddy View Post
    It wasn't me! I don't own a Hi Point, don't own any camo, and I haven't received these yet (cross posted from the "What have you done this week to prep" thread.

    "I just ordered 2 of these. I don't know why, but these are strange times. Or it could be the Jagermeister. (Probably)

    https://www.robertrtg.com/store/pc/R...ARY-8p7234.htm
    "
    Jedi was recently bragging about wearing his full gas mask rig to the post office...

  10. #650
    Grandmaster DoggyDaddy's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post
    I found split peas!




    There was one lone bag at the third store I went to. No toilet paper to be found... but whocares split peas soup for me!
    Couldn't you have bought canned peas and just cut them in half?


Page 65 of 132 FirstFirst ... 15 55 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 75 115 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Button Dodge